Party Planning and Parties

Aries POV

Walking into the loft was like a dream it was so nicely decorated and just cute. It look elegant but cozy and it was so big.

"Is this place yours?" I asked still amazing walking deeper into the loft.

"Yeah for about two months my dad has had people come and furnish it but after this idea pop in my head they had to redo something."

"What idea?" I asked suddenly curious.

"Well you see I was wondering if you would move in with me .... And attend the college I'm going to?..." He said.

I stared at him for a while and with each growing second his hope was disappearing. I wasn't sure what I wanted well because up until now I didn't face the normal teenage problems. I was always caught up in my own little crazy fu*k up world. Now that things were different I didn't know what I wanted. But I did know one thing and that was Colton, he made me happy. He kept the relationship interesting and that what I loved about being with him and I didn't want to not have to see him for long periods of time. So I looked at him and smile.

"Of course , that would be amazing." I said kissing his cheek.

"You worried me for a second." he said.

"Now come on let's go we have to meet up with everyone and the party planer." I said pulling on his arm.

~*~*~*~*~

We all met at the gardens where the party was going to be held. The party planner look relatively calm considering she was hosting a party for almost 7 families in 2 two days. This women needed a miracle the panic really didn't set in until each family brought their set of guest. She was getting paler by the second. I felt bad for her but I knew she could do it, I mean we hired her for a reason.

The last graduation practice was tomorrow , the whole week we've been practicing and it has not settle in that I am graduating. Growing up my father who was now rotting in hell would never let me forget that I was a failure. As time passed and going threw the same bullshit everyday I started to believe the devil, that's why I never cared weather I got in trouble or how many schools I switched to. Everyone was always afraid to come up to me at each school I went. So I was quite surprised when Rachel started talking to me and everything expanded from there.

Me and my friends had to get ready for our own party tomorrow night. Mom and Charles were going to head to my grandparents house who lived 7 hours away and couldn't travel by plane cause of their health problems. So they would be here tomorrow morning bright and early for my graduation.

A mass text was sent to the whole senior class and the few lucky under classmen. Almost instantly the all of twitter and Instagram was flooded with post about the party. You could tell everyone was excited.

After the party planning meeting was over me and the girl decided to go buy snacks, decorations and non-alcoholic drinks for the party while the guys left with one of Rachel's cousin to buy alcohol.

~*~*~*~

The morning of graduation practice, I was so tired. Cause it was so early. I was sitting in between Rach and Colton and I was snuggled up to Colton while he had his head thrown back and snoring quite loud. Our names where on of the first ones being called and the class pres. wasn't even to half of the alphabet. You could tell he was was getting tired and just started to slur the names. We've been doing this for 5 days now and their was still one more day to go. The actual graduation.

After about another hour the seating was already done and we where to the part were we stand and prepare to throw our hats in the air. The principal was giving a long speech on how a wonderful years its been and is proud that everyone had made it. So it was finally settling in that tomorrow morning I'll be graduated. I never thought this day would come ,even I'm proud of myself. My mom can not stop gushing on how proud she is of me.

After the practice we went down to a café down the road since we missed breakfast. The tiny café filled up quick since I guess every senior that's graduating came by. We chatted amongst ourselves but a lot of people came by our table telling us how excited they where for the party tonight. Soon it was almost two and we needed to get everything ready the girls came to my house to prepare the house while the guys prepared the coolers.

Once the downstairs was set, we got rid of all things valuable to the house and locked it up in my parents room where no one could enter unless they had a key. We also locked the whole upstairs and left the downstairs bathroom open. Now was the fun part getting ready with two hours to spare.

I quickly took a shower so the girls could shower too. I decided in loose waves for to tonight. So after blow drying my hair I turned my hair curler on and did my makeup. After about 30 minuets my makeup was done. Just a nice softy smokey eye with my white long sleeve crop top and burgundy circle skirt.

We were already to get this party started. We met the guys downstairs to celebrate us finally getting our lives together. We all took a shot before the night actually began. Yes I know sitting through a 2 hour ceremony in the hot sun while graduating with a hangover isn't the best idea but hey fuck it.

3 hours later the party was in full swing it was actually in swing after that first shot . The bottom downstairs was crowded but it didn't really feel like it since the house is pretty big. I was dancing on the dance floor with Rachel. Meanwhile Colton and Jason kept a good eye on us even though they liked to play it off that they weren't. I felt free and it felt so good, you know the feeling when you have nothing to worry about that's how I felt right now. We needed more drinks so went to the kitchen to grab some for us. I always hated having to bend down in a skirt. You wanna know why..... cause pervy ass guys cant keep their hands off.

There were the few perverted guys who either didn't know Colton or just didn't care that whistled at me and I for one didn't give a crap in my drunken state. I flicked then off and made my way back to the dance floor with Rachel in tow.

"Hey Rachel thank you " I said getting her attention.

"What do you mean, what for?" She asked me
confused.

"For everything, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have found the amazing people I am friends with today I love all you guys and I don't know how my life would have turned out if I hadn't met you guys" i said, I don't know if it was the alcohol talking but I was so emotional for a good 10 minutes.

"Alright Arie lets get you to bed we have a rough morning to get through tomorrow" Colton said dragging me away.

~.~.~

Oh my goodness it's been a year and actual year I think since I uploaded but o am totally finishing it up this week my life has been crazy in the past months and I'm a senior now graduating in May and I'm so excited. But I have another book I'm working on to and will have 5 chapter ready for when I upload it hopefully and I will be doing and epilogue for this book sadly I do remember there being 1 more chapter to this story but it the end to a long journey for these characters.