Graduation & Last Ride

Aries graduations dress ^^

Aries POV

The hangover that I woke up to wasn't as bad as I thought I was going to be , of course the staff had clean up the living room where we would have stylist and makeup artists at to work for my graduation look. I quickly jumped in the shower since it was 6 am and I was beat. Tomorrow I'm sleeping in for sure.

My shower surly woke me up , and the artists were here already setting up.  My mom and Rachel's mom were already in the process while Rachel and my sister where getting breakfast.

"Hun there are eggs, pancakes and bacon in the kitchen grab breakfast while me and Lillian are finished getting ready." My mom said.

"Good morning people" all my friends were here already eating breakfast. A course of hellos were said to me.

"Today is the big day!" Rachel said excitedly. Looking around the table I'm guessing people didn't go as hard ,as they looked pretty sober and Gucci. (Don't ever say that again Arie)

"Where is Colton?" Jason asked,munching on bacon.

I should serve myself some before my brother comes down and takes it all.

"I don't know we messaged each other this morning and he said he'll be here for a bit but has some things to do." I said grabbing me some breakfast and sitting down next to Rach.

I really don't know what he was up to but knowing him he probably was getting some last minute clothes. He always does things at last minute.

"Hey girls there ready for you in the living room" my mom came in with her hair and makeup done .

I sat in the artist chair for like 30 minutes. Which sucked because I had three women surrounding me one was doing my hair, the other my makeup and the last one my nails. I couldn't use my phone at all. When they were done they did Rachel as well. But I had to go out on my dress it was simple but elegant. I liked the elegance of the white with the open back and it had gold detailing hanging in the back. It's was tight but fitted my body perfectly.

Soon everyone was in cars and we where on our way to the ceremony. Oh god please don't let me trip on stage.

Once we were outside ceremony our parents gave us our  cap and gowns and we went our separate  ways looking for our seats.

Me and Rach sat down and looked around at everyone wearing their cap and gowns.

"Wow I guess this is it huh? We are officially graduating!" Rachel squealed.

"I know I can't believe it." I said my eyes kinda tearing up. I felt a a familiar pair of arms wrap around my shoulders.

"Hey babe sorry I missed you earlier." Colton said looking down at me.

"Don't worry about it." I said pecking his cheek getting lipstick on it. I went to wipe it of but her pulled back.

"Leave people got to know what they can't touch anymore" he said with a smirk plastered on his face I just rolled my eyes.

"Attention I need at graduates to find their seat immediately the ceremony is about to being!" The lady in the intercom announced.