Plans for the Future

I want to cry right now, I am so sad. So I had this chapter that I am about to rewrite. And this new story with 3 chapters written in it. And it all vanished poof gone. I am both angry, sad and disappointed. But after reading some of comments on my parts I was laughing and smiling again. So I am going to rewrite everything and trust me it's going to be better then what I had originally had.

My plan is not really a sequel for this but (I forget the word used for it.) I want to write a book for Mike but in college or him trying to find the right girl it a thought not an go for but let me know what you think. I also have my other book that I am going to rewrite and I think you will enjoy that.

The plan was to give you a description of it this new book but.... haha ._. thanks wattpad ( note the sarcasm) but not this time.

Anyway thanks for all the support love you!!!

~*~*~*~

Aries POV

"COLTON COME ON NOW I KNOW YOU WORK FASTER THAN THAT RUN YOUR ASS TO BASE" I screamed to my boyfriend who was currently running to home.

Both me and him were thrilled to know he could participate in the last game to hold the position in 1st in state to say I was proud was an understatement.

Sadly our soccer team got cut off third round in play offs. But I was happy either way I had days to watch Colton practice and hang out with Lisa after school.

Even though she ditches me most of the time to hang out with Tyler.

Graduation was so close I could almost feel it. it was 2 weeks away and we were all so excited.

"Safe" I heard them call. I cheered along with Lisa and Rachel and Jason. I course the love sick couple couldn't spare a glance at the game considering they've been sucking each other's faces off.

I don't don't blame them if colton was here I would be straddling his waist and having my way with him.

Not in public though we're not that dirty.

I was so proud of the boys I didn't know much about baseball all I had knew was what was in the the score board and I knew they had won.

"Congratulations " I squealed running into his open arms.

Most of the time me and Colton are pretty chill about our relationship but on certain occasions we have our cute moments.

"Thanks babe I say we go celebrate with some lunch at wings pub." I couldn't have agreed I was starving the game literally lasted more than three hours so I needed food in my tummy.

We headed down to wings pub and got a table for six being me Colton Lisa Tyler Rachel and Jason.there was small talk throughout the table mostly about graduation everybody was so excited and me included I never thought I would become as close as I was with this group of people including my brother and Rachel's brother. we were all just a really happy family I don't know were I would stand right now if it wasn't for them.

I was so thankful to have Colton in my life he made me rethink my decision about my feelings towards my parents and I don't know what I would do without them I regret mistreating my mom for so long and I just hope that from now on we can live together as a happy family.

"Penny for your thoughts." Coltan asked.

"It wouldn't be worth it, you already should know" I said

"Your always worth it" I smiled at that and gave him a soft kiss.

"Guys we're in public leave that for the bed room" Jason mocked.