32, MAMMAMIA

Damiano

Last night was eventful to say the least.

After Coraline was put to bed, I started to help clean downstairs.

Everyone stayed a bit later and did help clean up. The rest of us hung around just talking before heading to bed by 1am.

I got woken up at 3am to Coraline throwing up.

I had to hold her hair back to stop her from throwing up all over herself.

She tried going to the bathroom on her own, which was a complete fail. So of course I had to help her.

Im glad she had fun though, even if it wasn't with her friends and more mine.

I asked Leo to make her feel comfortable and encourage her to get up and have fun, which clearly worked.

When she asked to kiss me, a part of me wanted to just say yes. But I knew I couldn't.

Not just because she was drunk, but come morning she'd hate herself for it and we'd be back to square one.

I knock on Thomas's door and wait before entering.

When I enter the room, Thomas is spread out on the bed with his head under the pillow.

I think he was the most sober apart from me last night.

Being as quite as I can to not wake the boy, I make my way to the wardrobe.

1, 2, 5 of our tops. When will this boy get his own clothes.

What's with these kids and taking my clothes?

I grab what I was looking for and leave before waking him up.

When I return to my room, I find Coraline awake and sitting up against the headboard.

She looks fucked.

I have to hold back a laugh on just how bad she looks.

"Why am i in this- your room?" She yawns as her eyes find mine.

I hand her the glass of water and hold the bucket under her chin. "You came up here wasted and insisted to sleep in here, so I just let you. Rinse"

She takes a sip of the drink, sploshing it around her mouth for a few seconds.

"Spit"

Following order, she dribbles into the bucket and finds amusement when the spit-water runs down her chin and into her lap.

The embellishment of a child.

Ive never seen her like this- it's kind of funny.

I grab a washcloth from last night and work on cleaning up the mess.

"What even happened last night?" She sighs, sitting forwards.

"Well, you came up looking for me near the end of the night when the alcohol started to hit you and suddenly got tired. You even asked to kiss me" I laugh whilst standing up.

All the colour washes from her face.

"Oh my god! No, please no" she groans, throwing her face in her hands.

Oh.

"I didn't- I wouldn't. It wouldn't have been fair"

A sigh of relief leaves her mouth.

Coraline pushes the blanket from her legs and slowly stands up from the bed.

"Do you need help?" I offer.