20, Will You Wait?

PSA; i Made a playlist (pictured above) of songs that fit in well with this book<3

Coraline

"I just don't understand why she would do that, knowing how he reacts to shit like this." I ramble on pacing the room.

Victoria watches me from the bed while she wipes blood from her hands.

"You think you can make a move on my sister and expect me to not find out? Look at the age difference, she's just a kid!"

"Marco-"

"Shut up Coraline, this doesn't involve you. So what did you tell her, huh? You held your age over her or something?"

"It was consensual! I didn't do anything she didn't want!". Brodie tries to convince Marco.

"She's too young to know how to agree to this shit!"

"I'm not a fucking child Marco!"

Boom.

I watch his fist collide with Brodie's face, screaming at him whilst doing so.

"She is a child! If I see your face around here ever again, I'll make sure you're dead!"

Brodie runs out of the room, not looking behind him.

"As for you" Marco points from the doorway. "I don't want to speak to you right now"

There's no reason for Sarah to have told him. He had no need to know. There's no way she just bought it up out of nowhere. It's not like they talk. The way she was already packed and ready to go doesn't sit right with me.

There's no way they've just magically bonded out of nowhere since I left. I know they're not screwing. She wouldn't do that behind my back... I hope.

The bedroom door opens to a very angry Thomas.

"Fucking dog... Coraline, I'm sorry but he deserved that" he mumbles, wiping at the blood on his lip.

"I know he did, it's fine. I'm just surprised that you did it over Damiano"

Thomas throws himself on the bed, gently pushing Victoria.

"Trust me, you'd rather Thomas than Damiano. I know he only held back because he knew you wouldn't forgive him" Victoria chips in, standing from the bed.

"Who said I was going to forgive him for everything else?"

"Will you?"

I look down, still not knowing the answer myself. Knowing about his illnesses doesn't make what he's done okay, but in a way i understand that at points he can't control what he thinks or does. I'm not an expert, but I know enough to know that the voices can take over and you can go days on autopilot inside your own head.

"I don't know honestly" I mumble, sitting on the bed.

Victoria nods, giving me a hug before leaving the room.

Letting out a long sigh, I let my body fall backwards onto the bed and lay on Thomas.

After today, I'm too exhausted to even shower. Everything hurts, and I'm too scared to see Damiano. With Sarah gone, I can use the guest room for time being.

As much as I hate to be around Damiano right now, I didn't want to leave. I also didn't want to leave with Marco. I think a part of me stayed mainly for Thomas being one of my only friends right now. Him and Vic are the only ones I can trust.