25, No One Likes The Truth

TW- OD topic mentions, $uicide mention?

Damiano

"Sir, can you hear me?"

"His names Damiano"

"Okay, Damiano, can you hear me?"

"Thomas-"

"Ethan, get her out!"

"No response, very faint pulse, eyes barley open, high blood pressure. Okay, load him on the stretcher now, we need immediate treatment for a level two overdose"

"Wha- level two, is that bad?"

"Sir, we're gonna have to ask you to leave the room for time being"

"Is he going to be okay or not?!"

"If you let us attend to him the way we need to then possibly, yes. You've done all you can, we need full attention on helping him right now"

"Thomas, c'mon. Vic's freaking out, let them help him"

"Fine, but he better wake up or one of you is getting knocked out"

"Three, two, one, lift. Right, get him down into the ambulance, we need to drip him asap. Could possibly need to pump his stomach with charcoal, so make sure he doesn't pass out or we may lose him"

"Damiano, we're right here i promise!"

"You are welcome to follow us to the hospital and see him as soon as we've treated him"

"W-will he live?"

"We'll update as soon as we can"

"Oh my god, Thomas what if he doesn't make it?"

"He will, V, I know he will"

"It appears that you still have traces in your system. We're gonna need to do another round I'm afraid"

Fuck off, no. That shit taste like hell.

"I've done this two times already, when can I just rest" I groan.

My body physically can't take another round of this slavic torture. I've swallowed enough charcoal to be a fire place at this point.

When is enough enough.

"Unfortunately we can't leave it, if it happens to enter your blood stream again then you're at risk of another overdose that we can't promise to treat before it fails your organs. It's charcoal, or lights out really"

What a bitchy nurse.

I sigh, just wanting to get this over with.

I can't tell if I'm just tired, or still high off the sedatives but I can't move my head without everything being dizzy.

I try not to pass out the whole time the god awful substance is flushed down my throat. I want nothing more than to just sleep right now.

You shouldn't have done this to yourself.

And again I've failed twice at an attempt to shut these motherfuckers up.

I just want these fucking voices to stop.

How have i failed so many times?

12 years of this hell and I've still found no sanity.

Concerts helped, a lot, but it's impossible to do that now in this world.