Caught Her Slippin'

Ne'Asia&Tremaine

Warning: Some based on true events.

Ne'Asia is chilling at the house while Trey is still out working in the studio. She is getting bored of being in that big house alone. She is also sexually frustrated. She wants to wait until he gets home, but her body can't wait.

N: Bro why can't this nigga be home already? I want some dick.

She says as she grabs her phone and facetime's Trey.

T: Wassup baby?

N: Are you alone?

T: Yeah why?

N: I'm getting sexually frustrated right now. When are coming home to fix it?

He giggles at her response.

T: I'll just finish some small things on this track and I'm all yours for the taking.

N: How long you think that's gonna be daddy?

She asks with her signature seductive tone. Knowing Trey, he must be trying to keep his boner down in his pants.

T: It wont take more than an hour. I promise. Just be ready for me when I get there.

Ne'Asia pouts her lip in sort of dissatisfaction.

N: Okayyy. I guess I'll wait for you to come home.

T: You'll be glad you waited, I promise you that.

She giggles at his comment. It is not helping the situation get better.

N: Alright, babe, I'll see you when you come home.

T: Okay, I love you.

N: I love you more.

They hang up and Ne'Asia is laying back down on her bed.

N: Damn it! How can I hold off another hour? I'm drowning over here.

She says mentioning her bottom half.

An Hour Later

T: Baby I'm home!

He yells as he closes the door behind him. Ne'Asia is not saying anything. He put his keys on the counter by the door before heading towards their bedroom.

Mmm.

T: The hell?

He asks as he gets closer to the cracked door.

Oh my gosh.

Trey stops at the door and peeks through the crack. Ne'Asia is laying on the bed with her legs spread. He can see her playing with herself as her free hand is grabbing her boobs.

N: Oh fuck yes.

She moans as she is rubbing her pearl. Trey watches as he sees her pleasuring herself, getting a little hard at the sight. He licks his lips before gently pushing the door open. Ne'Asia stops and opens her eyes to see him standing there.

T: Nah, keep doing what you doin babygirl.

N: I prefer you finish me off.

He bites his lip as he walks towards her. She brings her wet hand to her lips and licks her juices off of each finger.

T: Damn you are so fucking sexy.

He kisses her lips as she smiles.

N: Just fuck me right now.

T: Hold on, baby girl, we gotta finish this first.

He says referring to her bottom half. She pouts a little bit, but Trey notices it.

T: Now you know how I am about you doing that pout shit.

His fingers touch her wet pearl as she shivers to his cold touch. He rubs it slowly as a moan escapes Ne'Asia's lips. 

T: Fuck you so wet babygirl.

He says and kisses her neck as he picks up the speed.

N: Oh my gosh.

She bites her lip and closes her eyes. Her body is getting all fuzzy as she gets closer to her climax.

N: Oh fuck daddy don't stop, please.

She hears him giggle as he continues kissing her neck. She grabs the sheets as she gets closer to her climax.

N: Oh shit!

Her body shakes uncontrollably as she climaxes on his fingers. He looks down at his fingers and smiles.

T: Open your mouth baby.

She holds her tongue out as his wet fingers enter her mouth. She sucks her juices off of them with her eyes on him.

T: You so damn sexy.

He takes his fingers out and she smiles while biting her lip.

N: Do I get the dick now?

T: I haven't tasted you yet babygirl.

He says as he positions in front of her, kissing her inner thighs. She pouts and he stops.

T: What I say about that pout?

He bites her right inner thigh as she moans.

N: Fuck I'm sorry Tremaine.

T: Oh you wanna be like that?

TBC....