Don't Say Shit

Bre and Trey are laughing, high as hell, as they walk to the hotel room.

B: That was definitely some good shit.

T: I'm glad you like it baby.

He opens the door and leads her in the room. She close the door behind her as Trey place his room key on the counter. He sits down on the bed and pulls her body towards him. She wraps her arms around him and bites her lip.

T: What you waiting for baby girl?

His hands grab her ass as she smirks. She kiss his lips as the short tension between the two quickly breaks. Bre's body couldn't stop and Trey roaming his hands around her body wasn't helping if she wanted to. He takes her dress off and feel on her bare boobs.

B: Mmm.

She climbs on top of him as her hands grab his hair. She undo his shirt and takes it off of him. He lays her on her back and kiss her lips.

T: Don't worry nobody gon know about this.

B: I should be telling you that.

He giggles as he kiss down from her neck to her waist. He licks her lips through her panties and she exhales loud. He kiss her bottom half before taking her panties off. He push her legs toward her head and licks between her folds.

B: Oh.

She moans as she holds her legs in place. He sucks her clit as her moans get louder.

B: Oh yes Trey.

If she wasn't moaning so loud, you can hear him eating her out. He sucks on one of her lips and continues eating her out. Every minute pass by as Bree loses control of her body.

B: Oh fuck you're gonna make me cum already.

He shakes his head, sending her over the edge. She grabs the sheets as her back arch.

B: I'm about to cum!

She screams as Trey grabs her legs and licks faster. Her body shakes as she climax on his face and tongue.

B: Oh my gosh.

He kiss back up her body and ends on her lips. She taste a little bit of herself and bites his bottom lip. She push him on his back and she climbs on top of him.

B: It's between us right?

T: Yup.

B: Good.

She say as she go down to his pants and take them off. She pulls his dick out of his underwear and strokes it slowly.

T: Show me what that head do.

She smirks and put him in her mouth. She put her hand down and bobs her head up and down his dick. Trey has his head back in pleasure as his hand is on her head.

T: Yeah just like that.

He bites his lip as Bree looks at him enjoying the top. Seeing him loving her service got her more wet, and her head got more sloppy. She pulls his dick out and strokes it faster.

B: Oh fuck.

She sucks the tip as Trey grunts get louder.

T: Fuck baby.

She pulls her hair, causing her to stop sucking and pins her on the bed. He rubs his dick along her lips before sliding in. Her mouth makes a "O" as she feels him going inside her tightness.

T: Damn you tight lil baby.

B: Stretch me out daddy.

He strokes slow inside as she let him have his way.

B: Make that pussy feel good baby.

He spreads her legs wide as he get deeper.

B: Oh yes just like that.

He leans down to her ear.

T: You like that dick?

B: Yes baby.

His hand starts rubbing her clit as she moans louder.

B: Oh my gosh, yes.

T: Don't cum til I tell you aight?

B: Okay.

She says as she tries to contain her orgasm. He grabs her legs, placing them on his shoulders, and continue back to fucking her slow.

B: Fuck daddy I wanna cum.

T: Not yet.

He goes harder inside her as she completely lose control. Her grip on the sheets are so tight she can fuck up her nails.

T: How bad you wanna cum on that dick baby?

B: Really bad daddy, please let me cum.

He bites her bottom lip.

T: Cum for me.

She instantly orgasms all over of his dick.

T: Fuck.

He pulls out and nuts on her stomach. She looks at him tilt his head back and bites her lip. She runs her finger over the puddle and puts it in her mouth to taste.

So...I know it's 12 something, but it's still hubby birthday until these high eyes close.