Virgin

Disclamer: May contain some offensive language.

Zaniya

Lemme tell you about my situation. My mom and I's preacher got a son, Trey, who makes me want to sin so bad. Every time I see him on that alter, I cross my legs so I do not end up looking obvious. I be hearing about them preacher's children; they be the freakiest. He sometimes be looking at me and I smirk at him, biting my lip a little so he get the message. Whether he a virgin or not, forgive me Lord but this boy can get these walls.

P: Before we all go, I want yall to keep this in your mind.

I sigh as I impatiently wait for service to be over. I look at Trey sitting down at the alter. I smile as he smiles back at me. I lick my lips as sinful thoughts starts going through my mind.

P: Everyone have a blessed Sunday and I love you all.

Everyone stands and claps as the preacher looks at the first lady and Trey. They grab hands and I just look at the snack I have been ready to eat. My mom looks at me and I look at her.

M: Let's go.

We grab our purses and start walking out of the pew towards the exit doors. I feel a hand grab my arm and I turn around to see Trey.

T: Hey.

I smile.

Me: Hey Trey.

T: How are you today?

I try to go along with it since all the elder people may be listening to our conversation.

Me: I'm fine. Today's service was really good. I felt it in my spirit today.

T: I'm glad you enjoyed it today. Listen, we are having bible study later on tonight if you want to join.

Me: Yeah sure!

T: Great! Here is my number. Just text me and I'll send you the address.

He hands me a paper with his number on it.

Me: Thank you so much. Tell Pastor Jacob I said hello and thank you for that wonderful service.

T: I will. Goodbye now.

Me: Bye.

I leave and meet up with my mom.

M: I saw you with the preacher's son. What was he talking about?

Me: He invited me to bible study tonight with Pastor Jacob and the first lady.

M: Oh alright. Don't let me catch you doing nonsense with that boy.

Me: Mom calm down, I would never get down like that.

I say trying to finish the conversation. We head back to the house and I go in my room to change out of my clothes. I grab the piece of paper with Trey's number and text him.

Me: Hey Trey, it's Zaniya.

T: Hey beautiful. I been seeing you eyeing me at church and crossing your legs. Just know that they will most definitely be spread open tonight.

I gasp a little after reading his response. I knew he was a freak.

Me: Mmm, I can't wait. Might have to hold me down because I am not that easy to be tamed.

T: Oh best and believe, I'll have you coming back for more. You ain't gon stay away from me.

Me: Oh is that right? We will see about that.