Amateur?

Disclamer: Some Movie Spoilers! Read at your own risk.

Anniyah

A: What you wanna watch?

T: How about porn?

Niyah looks at him shocked.

A: What the hell Tremaine?

T: You asked me what I wanted to watch.

A: I meant a movie.

T: Porn can be a movie.

A: Okay now. You can watch porn, but I will be watching a movie that passed through movie theaters.

Trey giggles and pulls her into a hug.

T: You know I'm playing with you baby. Whatever you want to watch I'll watch.

A: Boy let go of me.

She giggles as she gets up and pick a movie. Trey sits back and admires his girl as she bends over. Niyah smirks as she picks a movie and puts it in the DVD player. She walks back to her seat as she waits for it to load.

T: What we watching?

A: Superfly.

T: Aight bet.

AN HOUR LATER

The shower scene comes on and Anniyah starts smirking. She like Trevor Jackson in this movie, and the fact that he is in the shower makes her feel some type of way. Trey wraps his arm around her and she rolls her eyes. Another girl walks in on the couple in the movie and it quickly turned into a threesome.

T: Damn, he getting some action.

Niyah shakes her head and laughs. Trey moves closer to her and kisses her neck.

A: Trey.

T: What?

He says in her ear as it sends shivers down her spine. She continues looking at the movie as Trey place his hand on her thigh. He gets closer to her panties as she continues trying to watch the movie.

A: Tremaine, quit. We are watching the movie.

T: Fuck that movie. I want you now.

A: Who knows when I will watch the rest of this movie if I stop it here.

T: Do you really want me to stop baby?

He grabs her legs and lays her down on the couch.

A: Tremaine.

T: What?

He say as he pulls her panties off.

A: I can't focus on the movie and you.

He spreads her legs and kiss up her inner thighs.

T: Yes you can. Don't act like we haven't done this before.

A: I know but I really wanna finish this movie.

T: Then continue watching.

He kiss her lips as she shivers a bit. She turns to face the screen and continue watching. His tongue touches her pearl and Anniyah bites her lip.

A: Oh my gosh.

She whispers to herself as she continue watching. The sex scene was over and this was happening to her. He sucks on her as her moans get loud. Her legs start closing as he spreads them back out.

T: Nuh uh, you know I don't like when you do that.

He gets back to work and starts eating faster. At this point he is terrorizing the poor girl.

A: Oh my gosh Tremaine!

She tries to push his head away, but he moves her hand.

T: Now you know better.

He spreads her legs back out and continues eating her out. She not even focused on the movie anymore. She grabs a pillow and bites it. Her moans get louder as her legs start shaking.

A: Oh shit I'm bouta come!

She says while still biting the pillow. She screams as she climax on his face. Eyes roll to the back of her head as she try to calm her breathing. Trey moves the pillow and kisses her. She grabs his face and moans.

A: I told you I can't focus on you and the movie.

T: We will watch it later. Wanna get cleaned up?

A: If you only mean really getting cleaned up.

He giggles at her comment.

T: Yes, now come on.