Feel the Rush

Olivia and Trey are in the house. She is just getting out of the shower while he is laying down in the bed. Olivia walks out of the bathroom in her underwear and walks to her dresser to grab some lotion. She sits down on the bench in front of the bed and put lotion on her body. Trey rolls over to her and kiss her neck.

O: Come on babe, not now.

T: Let's take a drive.

O: Where?

T: I don't care as long as we get out of this house.

She giggles at his response.

O: Yeah this quarantine ain't it.

Trey gets out of bed as Olivia stands. They walk in the closet and try to find something to wear. Olivia puts on her black button skirt and red off shoulder crop top.

T: You lookin good baby.

He say as he wraps his arms around her waist and kiss her cheek.

O: Thank you.

He walks out and grabs the keys.

T: I'll be outside.

O: okay babe.

She finish getting dressed and walks out of the house. She gets in the car and they drive out of the driveway. They drive around the city, sight seeing. Trey stops in front of a beach and turns the car off.

T: Come on.

They both get out if the car and walk in front of it. Trey pulls her close to him as she giggles.

O: How do you know this beach is open tonight?

T: I don't.

O: What if we get caught by the cops?

T: Don't worry ma. We are not doing anything but looking.

He say as he burries his face in her neck.

O: I guess this is fine. It's better than being stuck in the house.

T: Umhmm.

His breath tickles her neck as she giggles. He gently bit her neck as she bites her lip. She turns around and wraps her arms around his neck. He kiss her, pulling her bottom lip with his teeth. He pulls her body closer to him as she feels his hair.

O: Mmm.

They both stop and smile at each other.

T: Let's go.

They get back in the car and he drives away from the beach. He presses the gas as the car speeds up. Olivia is confused as to why he is speeding, but she is cool as long as he don't crash. She glances to her left and see his hand grab the wheel tighter. The rush was making her feel some type of way. Trey drives and parks in the garage before turning the car off.

T: You alright baby?

She looks at him in silence for a second.

O: I don't know why you were speeding like that, but that shit made me wet.

She say before crashing her lips on his. She unbuckles her seatbelt and climbs on top of him. He is a bit confused, but will never turn down some pussy. She grabs the end of his shirt and quickly takes it off. She grinds on him as he kiss down to her chest, pulling her shirt down.

O: Yes baby.

She reaches his zipper and undo his pants. He pulls her panties to the side and slides in her. She hisses to the sudden entrance.

T: Fuck.

O: Oh yes stretch me out daddy.

She says as she rides him. His hands are on her waist as she grabs the seat.

O: Oh shit you are so deep.

She whispers in his ear as his grip gets tighter. She rides faster as the car gets foggy.

O: Oh fuck daddy.

T: Ride that dick baby.

He grabs her breasts and start sucking them one by one. He smacks her ass as she continues riding.

O: I'm about to come.

T: Come for me babygirl.

She grabs the seat tighter as she gets closer to her climax.

O: Tremaine!

She comes as she slows down and he smiles at her. She kiss his lips as she slowly continues riding. She opens the door and climbs off him.

O: Come on.

He fix himself and gets out of the car. She grabs his hand and walks to the door to the house. Trey pulls her back and she looks at him confused.

T: We are already out here.

He kiss her lips as he grabs her legs. She sits down on the hood of the car and lays down. He kiss down her chest towards her skirt. He undo her skirt and throw it on the ground. He takes her panties off and start kissing down her thighs.

O: Mmm.

He looks at her as he gets closer to her lips.