Catfish

Emma is swiping through Tinder, bored out of her mind. She stops at one that has Trey Songz as a profile picture.

E: There is no way this is this man.

She swipes right and his account pops up saying they are a match.

E: Bitch I know you lyin.

She giggles to herself and sent a message.

"Hey wassup?"

E: I'ma have fun with this one.

She smirks as she goes back to swiping between different accounts. A few minutes later, the account she matched with responds.

"Wassup ma?"

She didn't want to respond quickly, so she left it unread for some minutes before replying.

"What you doin on this app?"

She sees the ellipses and hurries out of the chat.

"The same reason you on here."

"With your level of popularity, how do I know you ain't a catfish?"

Emma goes straight to the point so there is no time wasted. She gets off of her phone and turns on the TV.

The Next Day

Emma walks out of the bathroom after showering and goes to her underwear drawer. She picks what she wants to wear and slips them on. She suddenly hears her doorbell ring. Confused, she looks at the clock and quickly put her silk robe on and slides.

E: Coming!

She really wasn't expecting anyone, but whatever. She walks to the door as she takes her hair out of a bun and opens the door. She stops dead in her tracks when she saw who it is.

E: Trey?

T: Wassup ma?

E: Am I dreaming right now?

T: You wanted to know if I was a catfish.

E: Yeah but I didn't expect your fine ass to show up on my doorstep.

She opens the door so he can come in.