Freek-A-Leek

Melody&Tremaine

Melody's having a little get together at her house with her friends. The kickback is just to hang with her folks and they can get out of their houses during the pandemic.

She is just getting home from grabbing everything for later when she gets a text from her boo.

Tremaine: Wassup ma? Need any help with anything for the party?

She smiles as she responds.

Melody: No I am not really doing alot for yall negroes. Yall be fine with food, games and alcohol.

She grabs the bags and walk in the house.

Ding!

Her phone sounds off as she assumes it's Trey texting her back. She puts the stuff on the kitchen counter and reads his message.

Tremaine: Lol, I mean you ain't lying. Some of my homies wanna come if you are ok with that.

Melody: Yeah baby! As long as they bring something like everybody else, I don't care.

She puts her phone down and begins putting the food in the fridge except ingredients for what she will need to cook. She quickly washes her hands and start unpackaging the chicken breasts.

A Few Hours Later

Melody is walking downstairs after taking a shower and changing into something comfortable. Soon she hears the doorbell rings. She goes to the door and open it to see her friends, Annilla and Camille.

A: Hey love!

She hugs Melody as she smiles.

M: Hey guys, thanks for coming.

C: We brought our man with us if you don't mind.

M: No, not at all. They brought something?

A: Girl you know we got the weed.

C: And David bought the D'usse.

She says as David holds the bottle out for everyone to see.

M: Well shit, bring yall asses in here!

They all laugh as they quickly get in the house.

M: If yall need papers or rillos, let me know.

Annilla's boyfriend, Kas, takes the weed out and starts breaking it.

K: Do you have a rolling tray?

M: Yeah it's under the TV in that cabinet. If yall wanna eat, there is chicken nachos in the kitchen.

A: Oh shit! Lemme hurry up and get my plate!

She says as she jumps out of her seat and goes in the kitchen. Melody shakes her head and grins.

Ding!

Her phone goes off and she quickly checks it.

Tremaine: Open the door.

She puts her phone in her back pocket and walks to the door. She opens it and Trey walks towards her. She smiles as she see him looking good.

T: Hey baby.

M: Hey.

He gently pulls her in for a kiss as she continues smiling.

T: The boys are coming later. They got some work they have to finish.

M: Okay.

They walk in the house and Kas already finished rolling.

K: Blunt one is ready!

M: Spark that shit up!

K: Shit you ain't gotta tell me twice.

T: I didn't know we can bring weed. I would have brought some.

M: Now you know I smoke, and this is my house. I'm like Uncle Elroy; I don't care how much you smoke as long as I smoke it with you.

Everybody giggles at her comment.

20 Minutes Later

Everyone is chilling while the music fills the room. Melody is laying down in front of Trey as the clouds roam around the room.

K: Man I'm hungry than a bitch!

Kas blurts out as everyone start laughing.

M: There's chicken nachos in the kitchen. Help yourself.

K: Bet.

He gets up and heads toward the kitchen.

A: Babe make enough for both of us.

K: Now you know damn well yo high ass gon eat all my shit.

A: Then make two plates!

Melody giggles at them and looks at Tremaine. She moves her hand to his pants and start rubbing his print. He looks down at her and she place her finger over her lips. The rest of them can't see below Trey's shoulders. She looks at him again waiting for his okay and he rubs his thumb over her lips. She smiles as she unbuttons his pants.

She slowly takes his dick out as she licks her lips. She kiss the tip and goes down the shaft. She go back up and licks the tip before stuffing him in her mouth. Trey licks his lips as he try to stay quiet. Melody starts bobbing her head up and down slowly as she moans quietly. Trey places his hand on her head as he enjoys her service.

M: Mmm.

She moans as she sucks faster. His dick twitches a little bit and she smiles. She takes him out of her mouth and strokes him.

M: You about to nut already?

She whispers to him and giggles.

T: You being this spontaneous and giving me that neck and you think I ain't bouta bust my kids in your throat?

She playfully hits him with her free hand as he laughs.

T: Now finish what you started.

M: If you gonna demolish me after.

T: Now you know I have no problem doing that.

She bites her lip and go back down to sucking his dick. Trey mouths out "fuck" as he continues to stay quiet so the rest of them wont hear him.

C: Yall good over there?

Camille asks as Trey look back.

T: Yeah we good. Mel just fell asleep.

A: Her high ass.

C: I know you ain't talking! You already done with your plate.

A: Shut cho ass up.

Melody giggles as she overhears them. The vibrations give Trey shivers in his body as he gets close to his climax. His hand starts pushing Mel's head down as she moans. He slowly starts fucking her mouth as she keeps her mouth open.

T: Fuck I'm bouta come.

He whispers as he continues fucking her mouth. He stops and busts as she feels him in her throat. She takes him out and swallows his nut. She fixes him back and licks her lips. Trey gets up and picks Melody up.

T: I'ma take her to bed.

C: Alright, we will just head out because I'm feeling some type of way.

Her boyfriend looks at her and smirks.

A: We right behind yall.

Everyone else gets up and leaves the house.

T: You ready for me to tear that up?

M: I been ready.