We Can't (You're My Stepbrother) Part 2

Courtney

Courtney POV:

I bet you want to know what has been going on. Well, I called it quits with my little secret with Tremaine. I couldn't keep doing it behind our parents back. We been keeping our distance from each other, but I feel like Tremaine will eventually try to get back with me. I am putting my foot down this time! I cannot do this with him because he is my step-brother. I am not about to play with him.

Courtney walks out of her room and goes downstairs to meet her mom.

C: Hey mom.

She kiss her cheek and her mom smiles.

M: Hey Court. How did you sleep?

C: Pretty good. How about you?

M: Pretty good.

C: So what do I need to do to help?

M: You can go to the store and pick up the desserts.

C: Okay. I'll get changed and be on my way.

M: Ok love.

Courtney quickly changes and grab her keys.

T: Hey Court, wait up!

C: Hurry up before you get left!

She yells as she gets in the car. Tremaine gets in the passenger's side and they leave to go to the store.

T: How are you babe?

C: Don't call me that.

T: What? You don't like when I call you that?

C: Trey, I already told you I'm not finna do this with you. We are getting desserts for this party and that's it.

She continues driving when Trey place his hand on her thigh. She immediately stopped the car.

C: Listen here. You keep your fuckin hands to yourself and don't try to do shit to me. I am not playing with you this time Tremaine. You do something else and I'm kicking your ass out of the car. Got it?

T: Courtney you say that now, but you are not gonna always have that guard up.

He moves his hand and keeps his space. Courtney continues driving the car to the store.

LATER THAT EVENING

M: Thank you guys so much for your help.

C: It's no problem, mom. That's what we are here for.

T: Yes, if you need anymore help, you know me and Court are here.

Their mom pulls them in for a hug.

M: I love you guys.

C: Love you too mom.

Court and Trey walks back in the house and go upstairs. Court opens her door and Trey pulls her towards him.

C: Trey what did I say earlier?

He crashes his lips on hers and she pauses. His hands roam around her body as she keeps her hands to herself. He backs away from her as Court stands their shocked.

T: Just one more time baby.

He picks her up and takes her to her room. He closes the door behind them, pinning her behind it. She wraps her arms around his neck as Trey pulls down his sweatpants and pulls her panties off.

C: Oh my gosh.

She whispers as he slides inside her. She continues kissing him as he goes slow inside her.

T: Oh shit.

He moans and his hands stay grabbing her thighs.

C: Fuck I fuckin hate you right now.

T: But you love it.

He whispers in her ear. Her moans gets a bit louder as she pulls him closer to her.

C: Oh fuck me please.

He giggles in her neck as he picks up the pace. Court moans fills Trey's ears that it sounds like music to him.

T: Oh shit girl you gon make me nut already.

She bites her lip as she start riding him.

C: Oh shit I'm about to come.

T: Come for me baby girl.

He speeds up inside her as she grabs his shirt tight.

C: Oh my gosh!

She screams as she comes. Trey bites his lip as he slides out of her and she stands back on her feet. They both fix themselves and Courtney slaps Trey.

T: Why you do that?

C: Because I told you I was done with this.

T: You aint say that when you wanted me to fuck you.

C: I don't give a fuck. We are done with this shit and I'm serious.

T: You know damn well that ain't happening.

C: You wanna bet?

He laughs as he opens the door.

T: I'll see you later tonight sexy.

He grabs her ass and she shoves him out of her room, slamming the door behind him.