Lovers and Friends?

Jasmina&Tremaine

Jasmina is laying down, catching up on 16 & Pregnant since it's raining outside. She was gonna go out with her friends, but the weather didn't want to go with her plans.

J: Bro why is she mad that she can't be in the delivery room? That's his damn child and Camyrn was only allowed one person.

She says as she continues watching. The pregnant girl's mom starts crying and Jas sort of rolls her eyes.

J: This shit stay wild.

Ding Dong

She looks at her phone to see the time.

J: Who the hell is this at my door at this time in this weather?

She gets up and walks to the door. She opens it and there stands Tremaine.

J: Tremaine what are you doing out here in the rain?

T: Can I come in?

She opens the door wider so he can walk in the house. She closes the door as he hangs his jacket up.

J: What's wrong? Why didn't you call?

They both sat down on the couch.

T: I'm done with Marciella.

J: Wait what? Why? What happened?

T: I found out she was cheating on me.

He said with his head down as she looks at him for a second.

J: Come here.

She pulls him in for a hug as he wraps his arms around her.

T: I don't get it. The one time I don't fuck up and the shit gets done to me.

J: I know you really cared about her unlike them other hoes you messed with. Well now she is part of them hoes.

T: Next thing I know we started arguing because she claim she is innocent. But I been noticing changes. She started smiling more, wearing sexy underwear and shit. I know she ain't doing that for me.

J: Wow. I'm sorry this happened to you Trey. You know you can stay here for as long as you need to.

T: Thanks Jas. You have always been loyal to me even though I sometimes don't deserve it.

J: You right.

They both giggle as she stands.

J: You want anything?

T: Nah I'm good.

He says as he goes toward the guest room. Jasmina facial expression change as she thinks in her head. She is actually really upset that this girl cheated on her closest friend.

She goes upstairs to her room and put some sweatpants on. She walks out of her room and into the guest room.

J: Hope everything is good. You know where everything is and make yourself at home.

Trey looks at her and notice her with pants on.

T: Why you got sweatpants on?

J: I'm bouta go beat that bitch up. She fucked with the wrong one.

T: Come on Jas, don't do that.

J: Nah fuck that. She know what's up and Ioncare if it's raining outside.

She walks out and Trey quickly grabs her by the waist.

J: Tremaine!

He pulls her in as they both fall on the bed.

J: Neverson let me go!

T: I don't want you out there in that weather, and possibly go to jail.

J: One, you was just in that weather. Two, I don't give a fuck. I'll go to jail for you and you know that.

T: Fine, I guess I'm holding you until you change your mind.

J: Tremaaaaiin-uhhh!

She says annoyingly as he keeps his grip on her.

T: Get ready to cuddle because I'm not letting go. I don't trust your sneaky ass.

J: Hey! This sneaky ass let you stay here.

They giggle as she gives up for a bit.

T: Good night Jas.

She rolls her eyes.