All This Love

Emilyn&Trey

Emilyn's POV:

I am just parking in the driveway. I grab my purse and phone before leaving my car. I walk to the front door and open it. I walk in and close the door. I look at the floor and there's rose petals. I smile as I place my purse down on the counter.

Me: Tremaine?

I say as I walk forward finding more petals. I then feel his presence behind me.

T: Hey beautiful.

He kiss my neck as I smile. He wraps his arms around me as my hands touch his.

Me: What are you up to?

T: I just want to give my lady my love.

I turn around and place my hands on his arms.

Me: I love it.

I peck him on the lips.

T: It just started.

He picks me up and carries me to our room. He puts me down on the end of the bed. He gets on his knee and takes my heels off.

T: I have ran a bath for you. Take your time and relax.

Me: I want you to join me.

He smirks at me before standing up. He grabs my hand and leads me into the bathroom. I grab the end of his shirt and take it off. I look at his chest and went to his pants. I unbutton them and take them off. I bite my lip as he starts taking my clothes off. I hop in the tub and he follows. He grabs my feet and start rubbing them. I tilt my head back and moan a little bit.

T: That feels good baby?

Me: Most definitely.

I look at him as he smile. I move on top of him and wrap my arms around him.

Me: I love you.

T: I love you too baby girl.

I kiss his lips as his hands touch my lower back. I shiver to his touch as I continue kissing him.

T: You fuck around and we go half on a baby up in here.

Me: I don't mind.

I say as I kiss his neck.

Me: Plus I am more relaxed than before, and I need the dick.

T: Oh yeah?

I bite my lip as I look at him in lust.

Moments Later

Me: Mmm.

I moan in his ear as he goes slow and deep inside of me.

T: Oh shit.

I enjoy the love making we are having since we rarely do it. Granted, he can blow a girl back out, but he is not fucking me. The room don't feel like it; I feel passion and love.

Me: Yes baby don't stop.

T: I wanna give all of the love I have.

The words he whispered in my ear just sends shivers down my spine.

Me: Give it to me baby.

He pulls out and I lay on my stomach. He slides back in as I moan.

T: I love you baby.

Me: I love you too Tremaine.

He grabs my hands and interlocks them. He kisses my neck as I bite my lip.

Me: Ooh you are so deep.

He moans in my ear as I smirk.

T: Where you want it?

He ask as I realize he is about to nut.

Me: Deep inside daddy.

He grunts a bit as he nuts in me. I moan as I feel him fill me up. We try to catch our breaths as he gets off of me.

T: I don't care if we do this everyday, I'll give you my love, all of it.

I look at him and smile.

Me: I'll always be ready.

He smiles and kiss my lips.