Head Monster

Nichelle&Tremaine

N: Come on please? I don't have anyone else.

T: No tf I look like?

Nichelle begs her best friend to be in her onlyfans, but he keeps refusing.

N: It won't show your face I promise.

T: Elle, no.

N: Oh come on, don't act like we never did this before.

So they're friends with benefits...but they do their best to not let it ruin their friendship.

T: Yeah but we never filmed it.

N: Please Tremaine?

She begs with the face she know will have him say yes.

T: Fine. Just this once.

Nichelle jumps and hugs him.

N: Thank you. I promise if you don't like it, we can stop.

T: Yeah whatever...so when is this gonna happen?

Nichelle smirks before answering.

N: How about tonight? I'm off anyway.

T: Alright. I'll see you later.

N: If you change your mind, let me know.

T: I will.

They hug and he kiss her forehead.

T: Bye nasty.

She giggles.

N: Bye.

Later that Night

Nichelle is just waking up when she see Trey standing in the doorway.

N: Damn Trey you just gon watch me sleep like a creep?

T: Calm down. I just walked up here.

She gets out of bed as he lays down in the empty space on the bed.

T: You bouta take a shower?

N: Yes nigga. I gotta get ready you know.

T: You gotta dress up to suck a nigga dick?

She rolls her eyes and giggles.

N: Gotta look good to please your audience.

She says as she turns the shower on. Trey takes his shirt off to get comfortable.

T: I'ma play the game while you do all that.

N: Okay.

Nichelle strips out of her clothes and takes a quick shower. The hot water hits her body as she wakes up a bit more. Although this is her closest friend, she is excited about it. It's been a while since they done anything sexual, but they don't decline if it happens. She washes her body and gets out of the shower. She wraps her body in bath robe and walks out.

She goes in her closet to find something to wear.

N: Hmm, what to wear?

She looks at a couple sets before picking a baby blue lace set. She grabs her long, black feather robe and put it over her set. She takes her bun down and look in her body mirror. She walks out and goes to her vanity to do a little makeup.

Trey looks her way and stares. He stops the game and goes toward her.

T: Damn Elle.

He says as he places his hands on her waist.

N: See I told you...I even got you hooked and I didn't even do anything yet.

He giggles and starts kissing her neck. He grabs and pulls her waist towards him as he groans in her ear.

N: oh Now somebody wanna get on board.

She turns around and push him back on the bed. She grabs her camera and make sure his face wasn't showing. She hits the record button before walking back to him. She climbs on top and kiss his lips. Trey's hands go to her ass and gives it a tight squeeze.

The two continue kissing as Nichelle place her hand on his bottom half. She rubs slowly as she start kissing down his body. She looks at him as she pulls his dick out of his sweatpants.

N: Mmm.

She moans as she strokes his member. He bites his lip as he looks into her eyes. She kiss from the tip to the base, sending shivers down Trey's spine. She licks back up to the tip and starts sucking it. Trey tilts his head back in pleasure as Nichelle keeps her eyes on him.

T: Fuck baby.

She takes more of him in her mouth as she gets a little sloppy. She moans as she feels him touch the back of her throat. Trey moves her hair out of the way as he groans a little louder. She moves one of her hands down to his balls and massage them.

T: Oh shit.

He moans as his orgasm builds up. She takes him out of her mouth and spits on it. She strokes it as she bites her lip.

N: You like that baby?

T: Mhmm.

N: Fuck my face baby please.

She says as he grabs her hair. He puts his dick back in her mouth and guides her head up and down his shaft. Her head moves faster as his moaning get louder. He push her head down to the base and hold it there for a second.

T: Oh shit!

He lets her head go as she gasp for air.

N: Oh my gosh.

She moans as she gets back to giving him some sloppy top. Trey's hands lay flat on the bed as enjoys her service. She licks the sides of his shaft with her eyes back on him.

N: You gonna cum for me baby?

She goes down to give his nuts some love as he bites his lip.

N: Come on give it to me.

She licks back up to the tip and sucks it. His hips start to buckle as she smiles.

N: I want it daddy please.

T: Oh fuck I'm finna nut.

N: Mhmm give me all of it.

She muffles as she continues sucking. He groans as he nuts in her mouth.

T: Oooo fuuuuccck.

He moans as she swallow his cum. She sucks a little bit more as he shakes under her. She smirks as she kiss back up to his face. Her lips connect to his as his hands goes to her waist.

T: You think I can get some pussy too?

She giggles as he kiss down to her boobs.

N: We gotta turn the camera off first.

T: Fuck that camera.

He says as he turns her on her back.

N: Fine by me.