Boy please

Maddie

B: What's up my boy?

Brandon says as he gives some dap to his friend.

T: Nothin my fam—-what's that strong smell?

Brandon smells around and rolls his eyes.

B: Maddie got a nail client right now.

T: Oh well damn them chemicals she using gon kill somebody.

Trey says while grabbing a paper towel and covering his nose with it.

T: How the hell you deal with this?

B: I don't, I be outside.

T: I'm goin back there and tellin her to use some other shit because this is some deadly shit.

Trey walks down the hall to Maddie's room where the smell is coming from. He opens the door without knocking while Maddie and the client look at him.

M: I'm sorry would you excuse me for a minute Raven?

R: Yes go ahead.

Maddie gets up and frowns at Trey, pushing him out of the room and closing the door.

M: Who the hell you think you are coming in my room like you live here?

She whispers to him so her client won't hear them.

T: It fucking stank in here. You using all them damn liquids in there got the whole house smelling like that.

M: It's called Monomer and you don't fucking live here! What bill you pay in this house?

T: That doesn't matter. Be courteous to you guests.

M: I didn't even know you were here first off, and since you have a problem with the salon smell, put a damn mask over your face or get out of the house.

She says as she throws a paper mask at him before walking back in the room.

M: I am completely sorry about that. I didn't even know he was here.

R: Oh it's ok. I understand.

She says as she giggles and continues doing her nails.

AN HOUR LATER

M: You have a great day Raven!

R: Thank you so do you!

They wave bye as Maddie looks towards Trey and Brandon, mugging them. She walks back in the house and goes to her room to take a shower. She takes off her clothes and hops in the shower.

Brandon and Trey are still outside talking.

T: I'll be right back.

B: Alright fam.

Trey stands and goes in the house to use the restroom. After washing his hands, he leaves and notices the change in smell. It don't smell like what Maddie called "monomer" anymore but more like fruit. He walks towards her room and see that it is closed.

Maddie walks in her room with a towel on and goes to her drawers to find some panties to wear.

Knock Knock

M: Who is it?!

T: It's Trey.

She sighs before replying.

M: Hold on.

She grabs a pair and quickly puts them on and hurriedly grab a t-shirt and shorts. She throws her towel in the hamper and opens the door.

M: What you want?

T: Damn who pissed in your cereal?

M: I was taking a shower and was rushing. What's up?

T: I just wanted to say I'm sorry for earlier. That was rude and unprofessional.

M: Okay accepted.

T: But I didn't appreciate your attitude either.

He says as he walks closer to her as she looks confused.

M: Excuse me?

T: You heard me. I'm waiting for you to apologize as well.

M: Boy bye. You shouldn't have barged in my room like you live here.

T: So you wanna be like that?

M: Hell yeah! You should have stayed in your place.

He pushes her against the wall and looks at her.

T: Now what you are not going to do is yell at me and get away with it.

She looks at him like he is crazy.

M: Oh hell nah, patna. See what YOU not gon do is put your hands on me and think I'm gonna submit to you and have sex with you. I'm not stupid; I see the lust in your eyes. You better go back home and have a conversation with MYRA because you ain't getting in this any time soon. Now buh bye.

She say while holding the door open for him to leave.