I'm Not Playing

Jenn&Trey

Jenn's POV:

I'm just finished taking a shower and am lotioning my body. I take my hair out of the microfiber towel and put a big t-shirt on. I go in the kitchen to fix a quick breakfast. Toast, two scrambled eggs and grits as my girl Jill Scott said. I sit in front on the couch and enjoy my breakfast.

Knock Knock

I look towards my door before getting up to see who it is. I open the door, but no one was there. I look down and see a box. I pick it up confused and look around a few more times. I go inside and go back to the couch. It didn't say who it belonged to, but there was a note. I opened and read it.

Congratulations. You're gonna be a daddy.

Monica

My eyebrow rises as I read it again. I open the box and it's a pregnancy test that says "pregnant" on it. Oh I am beyond pissed. This nigga went around and got a bitch pregnant??? Oh hell no. I put the top back on the box and put it on the coffee table in front of me.

Ding!

I grab my phone and it's him. I roll my eyes.

Treybae
I'm around the corner.❤️

I don't even wanna respond to him right now. I go back to my room and put my hair in a bun. I change out of the t-shirt and put my black leggings and matching crop top. This nigga got me fucked up. I'm forreal bouta beat his ass when he get here. I head back to the couch as I hear his car alarm go off. He walks through the door as I continue my gaze at the screen.

T: Hey babe.

He tried to kiss my cheek, but I move away.

T: What's wrong with you?

I get up and grab the box. I walk towards him and throw it at him. He catches it confused as hell.

T: What's this?

I don't answer. I just stare at him with my arms crossed, waiting for him to open it. He opens the note and reads it. I see his eyes get wide as he opens the box. I uncross my arms and ball up my fist.

Me: Now you gon tell me why the fuck a bitch saying you're gonna be a dad.

He tries to speak but I interrupt him.

Me: I swear on everything if I feel you lying to me, I'ma start throwing hands on you bro.

He knows I'm mad when I call him "bro."

T: I only hooked up with her a couple times.

Me: Only?!

I yell as I try to keep my hands to myself.

T: I didn't expect it to last that long. I really didn't mean to hurt you.

I slap him in the face.

Me: Nah that's some bullshit. You over here kissing and having sex and I don't know what you got. And not that you fucked this bitch, you got her pregnant? Don't you feel fucking embarrassed?

T: I do that's why I am willing to fix us.

He walks closer to me, but I push him with all of my force.

Me: Fuck away from me. I told you in the beginning I don't fuck with that cheating shit. And what you do? Fuckin cheat on me. Save all of your ways of making me stay because I'm fuckin gone.

I go to my room and grab my suitcase. I grab all of my clothes and stuff them in the luggage.

T: Baby please we can work through this.

Me: No we can't and won't. You stooped so low and now you caught. You gotta live with it my boy.

I quickly grab my bathroom essentials and jam them in with the rest of my stuff.

T: Come on, I don't want to lose you.

He grabs my wrist and I push him back again.

Me: Stop fucking touching me!

I yell at him and I grab my suitcase. He follows me out towards my Range. I put my luggage in the backseat and close the door. As I go to open the driver's side door, Trey closes it and turns me around. He crash his lips on mine with his hands on my waist. I get lost in the kiss and put my hands on his face. I suddenly remember what's going on and push him away one last time.

Me: Goodbye Tremaine.

I get in the car and turn it on. I back out of the driveway and drive away. Tears start coming down as I grip the wheel tighter to fight them back.