Kiss N Play

Miriyah&Tremaine

Miriyah's POV:

I cannot believe this man is doing this to me. I just caught this man cheating on me. I do everything for him and he turns around and do this shit? That's all good, because I got something for him.

I get out of the closet and put my black heels on. I check myself in the mirror while putting some lip gloss on. I tie up my trench and head out to the car. I drive out of the driveway and head towards his house. I got something for his ass.

A Little Later

No POV:

Miriyah knocks on the door and waits for Trey to open the door. He opens it and is in shock.

T: Uh babe? What you doing here?

M: Let me in.

He hesitates for a second, but he lets her in. She walks in as he closes the door.

M: So where they at? And don't play stupid with me.

He points towards the kitchen as she walks in the kitchen to see two women. She sighs and smiles.

M: Hello ladies.

They wave nervously as Miriyah walks towards them.

M: You two look really beautiful.

She says as she place her hand on the arm of one of the girls.

M: May I ask your names?

One of the girls speak first.

G: I'm Gigi and this is Tya.

M: Gigi and Tya. You all have nice names. I'm Miriyah.

They smile as they get closer to her. She smirks not thinking about Trey looking at them.

M: I got a question for you ladies. Am I sexy?

She asks them as she undo her trench a little to reveal enough for them. They bite their lips and nod.

M: I'm glad you do cuz...

She grabs Gigi's face and kisses her. Trey's mouth opens in shock as he is seeing what is going on. Miriyah smiles and she turns to give Tya some attention. Gigi removes Miri's trenchcoat revealing her lingerie in front of Tremaine. The three girls are just making out with each other in front of him and he is just looking.

T: What the hell is going on in front of me?

He ask as the girls look at him.

M: You can't just have them to yourself. It's time for you to suffer.

She says as she continues making out with the women. She then stops them for a second.

M: Let's take this to another room.

They smile as she leads them to another room. Trey sits there dumbfounded asf.