Missing Out

Kiana&Tremaine

Kiana is laying down on the bed, reading her book. Trey walks in the room as he notice her facing away from him. He smirks and rubs his palms together quietly.

Smack!

K: Ouch!

She puts her book down and looks back at him. He giggles and bite his lip as he lays on top of her.

T: I had to babe. Ass too fat to not be smacked.

K: You better be lucky I fuck with you. I almost kicked your ass.

T: I love you too.

He kiss her cheek as she smile. She continues reading her book. Trey's hands rub up and down her sides while kissing her neck. His right hand goes under her to her panties as her eyebrow rise.

K: What are you doing?

T: I wanna taste you babygirl.

K: Now you know I don't like getting head.

T: You never gotten head from me. I bet you I can change your mind.

K: Tremaine.

T: Come on.

He bites her earlobe and flips her on her back.

T: Why you don't like getting eaten out baby?

He ask as he pecks her lips, proceeding to go down her body.

K: Because everytime I let a guy eat me out, they don't do it right.

She says while looking down at him.

T: Please baby?

He kiss between her legs, going up her thighs. She feels his breath on her panties and shivers.

K: Fine, under one condition.

T: Wassup?

He say as he gets closer to her panties.

K: You gotta fuck me senseless afterward.

He giggles.

T: I gotchu babygirl.

He bites his lip before ripping her panties off. He kiss her lips before slipping his tongue between them. He place his hands under her thighs to keep them apart. He flicks his tongue over her clit as she bites her lip.

K: Mmm.

He smiles as he continues eating her out. The feeling Kiana's experiencing is nothing like the other guys that tried to give her oral. She close her eyes as she let her man do his thing.

K: Oh my gosh.

T: Mm.

The vibrations sends her over the edge as Trey get more sloppy. She place her hand on his head as she tilts her head back. He sucks on her clit as her moans get louder.

K: Fuck Tremaine.

He looks up at her as he continues devouring her. He moves his head side to side as Kiana takes the torture. For the first time, she is not bored off the head. He got her in the palm of his hands.

K: Oh fuck yes baby.

T: Mm hmm.

Her legs start to shake as they start to close around Tremaine. He spreads her legs back out and looks at her again. He can see her falling apart as he smiles.

K: Oh shit I'm about to cum.

She moans as she place her other hand on his head. He grips her thighs as he licks faster.

K: Fuck Tremaine!

She cums on his face as he slows down. He kiss back up her body after wiping his mouth.

T: I told you you would enjoy it.

K: I definitely did.

T: Now for the real pleasure.