48.

𝗘𝗮𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟱

Steve and Olivia were in the trailer in Olivia's room. They had been talking for a few hours enjoying each other's company.

Max was in her room, and Billy was working. He said he wouldn't be back until much later.

They were laying on Olivia's bed. Steve's head rested on the palm of his hand, his elbow on the bed as he watched her.

He smiled to himself, watching her talk. He honestly forgot what they were talking about.

The only thing he was focused on was on her lips, the way they moved, how she licked them as she was pausing to say something else. The way she bit the side of her bottom lip, trying to contain her smile after something she said.

She moved her head to face him. Now he was focused on her eyes; many would think they were a shade of brown, but looking at them this close, Steve could tell they weren't completely brown at all. A mix of different colors lay in her eyes.

Steve felt hypnotized as he stared at them, the forest green that surrounded them, then there's that honey brown that mixes with the golden. The color you see in the early morning of the day when the rays of the sun hit your skin.

Steve's thoughts were interrupted as he heard Olivia's voice. "Stevie, are you even listening?" She furrowed her eyebrows, but a playful smile rested on her face.

He smiled back, and his stomach did a flip leaving him with a funny feeling every time Olivia called him Stevie.

He loved the way his name rolled out of her mouth; he could hear her say it every day.

He leaned his face closer to her and whispered, "I love you, Ollie."

He had said 'I love you' many times before, most recently, but that didn't take away the fact that she blushed every time she heard him say it.

There was a moment in time when she hated that nickname. It only lasted like two days.

Now she didn't think she could live without him saying her name like that.

He brushed a strand of her away from her face. He left that hand resting on her cheek, "I love you," he repeated against her lips.

The hot air from his mouth left a tingling feeling on her lips; she smiled at it. She licked her lips, and with that smile still on her lips, she kissed him.

In no time, he kissed her back. He was smiling as he continued to kiss her.

He gently pushed her down the bed as he moved to position himself on top of her without breaking apart as they continued to kiss.

Olivia moved into a comfortable position under him as he kissed her desperately; she kissed back just as hungry wrapping her arms around his neck.

Suddenly his hand creeped up the bottom of her shirt moving up and down her side, sending shivers down her spin.

He held her by her side, his hand resting on the scar that the mind flayer made just a few months ago.

She tried to kick the recent bad memories out of her mind and focused on the gorgeous man that was on top of her as their lips moved in sync.

Steve's hands moved from her skin to the bottom of her shirt as he pulled it over her head in a quick motion.

She used this time to catch her breath and did the same to Steve throwing his shirt to the ground, not caring where it landed.

A shirtless Steve straddle her. He smiled down at her, his eyes roaming every inch of her face.

Her eyes glanced at his lips, already missing the feeling of them on hers. She brought one hand to the back of his neck, pulling him to her, their lips crashing together.