20.

Walking down the school halls, Olivia noticed that prom was approaching. She had a lot of things on her mind at the moment that she completely forgot about prom. Steve and her havent talked about it. She wasnt even sure if she wanted to go. But prom was the hot topic at school. Girls were wondering who was going to ask them and how.

Olivia was sitting on her desk in her chemistry class. "Are you going to prom," she asked Robin. "Dont think so. Has king Steve asked you?" Olivia smiled at the name "no, he hasnt."

"I actually heard he was going to ask another girl," a girl sitting in front of Robin said, looking at Olivia. "What do you mean another girl," asked Robin. "Yeah, I heard him talking about it. Well, I didnt, but Stacy heard from Tracy who heard from Brian who told Michael who-."

"Yeah, thats great; do you know who the girl is," Olivia asked.

"Yeah, someone named Olive or Ollie, something like that." Olivia tried not to laugh, Robin looked at Olivia confused until she realized that Steve calls her Ollie. Robin had seen them in the halls every so often. Smiling at each other and holding hands.

Olivia tried to fake being sad "that ass, how could he." "Yeah, thats horrible, can't believe he would do that to you," the girl said she didnt care about Olivia; she only liked the drama.

Walking to lunch, Olivia said bye to Robin, who was sitting with the band kids as she walked to the table where Steve was sitting down. Steve had a sad expression when Olivia took a seat in front of him. "Are you breaking up with me," he asked her. Olivia was confused "what, why would I." "Michael told me that he heard from Brian that Tracy told him that Rachel told her in their art class that you were breaking up with me." Olivia laughed "of course Im not breaking up with you, Steve. In chemistry class, Rachel told me that she heard from her nosy friends that you were going to ask a girl named Ollie to prom."

"But thats you," he said, confused. "I know, but they dont know that they just like gossip," she said, getting the apple from Steves tray. "They ruined the surprise. Either way, act surprised when I ask you, ok," Steve said as Olivia took another bite of the apple.

The last bell rang, and all the students were happy to go home. Steve told her to go to his car after school; he hadnt asked her to prom, so she assumed that was what he wanted to do. She walked out, looking for Steves car.

When she saw him, he was leaning on the trunk of his car, waiting for her; he was holding a bouquet of flowers similar to the ones he got for her on Valentines Day. Next to him were Max and Dustin holding a big sign that said Prom with a question mark. Seeing Olivia walking closer to him, Steve fixed his hair and stood up straight.

He had a smile on his face, "Olivia, do you want to go to prom with me." Lucas and Billy appeared on either side of his car and popped the confetti poppers. Confetti falling everywhere. She couldnt believe it. It was sweet of Steve even though she knew he was going to ask her. But to have the kids and even Billy to help him.

"Im sure thats a no Harrington," Billy said, dropping the confetti popper noticing that Olivia didn't answer right away. "Shut up, William. Yes, Steve, I want to go to prom with you." She hugged him and kissed him on the lips. The kids cheered, Dustin and Max were smiling.

It was prom night Olivia was in her room getting ready. She was wearing a blue dress with her hair down. Billy agreed to give her a ride to the school, but Steve was going to drop her home since Billy had other plans after prom.

Billy knocked to Olivia's door "get your ass in the car, lets go," he yelled. She quickly fixed a strand of hair and got out of her room. "Im coming," she yelled from inside the house, Billy had let the front door open. She closed it and walked to the car "sit in the back; the chick Im taking to prom is sitting in the front."

"Ugh, I bet you dont even know her name," she said, sitting in the back seat. Billy was quiet for a few seconds, "I know her name," he said, stepping on the gas.

"Whats her name?"

"I dont have to tell you," Billy said, looking forward.

"Just say you dont know her name." Billy's responded by turning on the radio.