53.

Max and Dustin were on the phone calling a few of Eddie's friends; so far, they didn't have any luck finding him.

"Reefer Rick? No. Does this Reefer Rick have a last name? I mean, it's kind of..."

Olivia saw how Steve was helping out a customer. They both smiled at each other, and Olivia looked the other way.

"Hey, guys, I might have a lead," Max said, getting the attention of the group.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. Apparently, Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick, and sometimes Eddie crashes there," Max told the group.

"That sounds promising," Robin responded.

"Where does Reefer Rick live," Olivia asked.

"See, that's the thing. No one knows he's more of a legend than someone that people actually know," Max responded.

"What about a last name?"

"I don't know that either." So another dead end.

"Bet the cops know the last name," Steve said, fixing the tapes.

"What?" The group looked at him.

"Cops. I mean, listen, if this Reefer Rick is actually a drug dealer, I guarantee you he's been busted at some point" he leaned by the counter. "Means he's in the system."

"The cops? Really, Steve? That's your suggestion?"

"He's right, it might be in the database. Billy could help. He does the paperwork so he might know something," Olivia said. Glancing quickly at Steve and then back at the others.

Steve looked at her surprise; that she agreed with him. "I think they should be filled in on what we know, what's going on," Steve added.

Dustin crossed his arms, "You think Eddie's guilty, don't you?" He walked closer to Steve. "Whoa, I believe in innocent until proven guilty, all that constitutional shit. I just, you know, don't think we can rule it out."

Max looked at Steve with a funny face and said, "That's precisely what we're trying to do here, Steve."

Dustin pointed at Max and added, "And maybe we'd have a little bit more luck if you spent less time trying to find a girlfriend when you can simply get Olivia back and spent more time trying to find Eddie."

"Get out of my life Dustin," Olivia warned, pointing at him.

Dustin raised his hands in surrender. "Somebody has to attend to the customers," Steve said, avoiding looking at Olivia.

Robin was quiet for a second when she stopped the conversion they were having, "Maybe we don't need a last name. It's like Olivia said he might be in the database" Robin went to the computer and started typing. "Twelve Ricks have accounts here," Robin informed.

"That's a lot of Ricks."

"So, let's narrow it down" Robin clicked on the first Rick on the list, "Rick Alderman's latest rentals are Annie and Dumbo. What are the Chances our drug dealer has a family?"

"Not likely"

"All right. Rick Conroy. sixteen Candles, Ten Wolf, Romancing the Stone."

"No," they responded in unison.

Robin clicked the third name on the list. "Okay. Rick Joiner. Mask, Footloose, and Grease."

Olivia shook her head.

"Rick Kimbrough, The Blue Lagoon and Splash." The group laughed, "Definitely not."

"Rick Lipton Fast Times at Ridgemont High Cheech & Chong's Next Movie Cheech de Chong's Nice Dreams. Cheech Chong's Up in Smoke."