Prologue. I thought that you remember

Please note that English is my second language, so I apologize for any mistakes here in advance.

I thought that you remember. Because I do. I can't stop looking in the dark-pitch sky, hoping for a star. I can't stay alive, reaching for something what's broken already.

I'm a loser, but I was like that for my entire life. You can get used even to bad things and then it doesn't seem as bad as you thought. But what if it's the one and only thing I ever knew? If I won't ever extinguish the flame, if I won't ever find the way? I don't want to run like this, but I thought it can make me happy, being so stupid, wishing for impossible to come see me.

You're beautiful in every point of your existence, you're a star, painted in the blind darkness. We live in the times we live in, but seeing the smile in your eyes is also precious.

Get me out of this fight between me and myself. Smile at me, that's the thought that makes me stand up each day. One way feeling, emotions never were my cup of tea, maybe that's why I like coffee more. I used to love roses, but they're all dead. No one will let them grow.

I have too much imagination, so I give myself the finish at the end of a rainbow. I'm bad at running, but keep telling myself I want it. Maybe one day I will believe it.

I feel like at eight in the morning whole world changes. Every time I run through the door and get the rush into my veins, I could swear, it hits different way. I have to admit, that it was even stronger, the day everything has changed. At least that's what my heart tells me.

Give the words back into my mouth. Give me my breath. Now I understand. I'm really living, how someone else wants me to live. But after years of darkness, it can be hard to stand a light.

I thought I'm the only one, but surprisingly I found someone who cares, as much as I do. We're now together against our minds, chasing to find something what is already gone.