Chapter 3

As I and Kara were just about ready to walk up the stairs, tired from the horrific noise coming from the vouchers just a few steps away with their big fancy cameras and round microphones.

Kara had noticed a limo slowly pulling up outside stopping, the paparazzi straight away knowing who was in it started mobbing the car and taking pictures.

They must love the attention... I thought.

"Oh my! that's them Nat that's them! Their about to walk past us. Quick, do I look okay?" She fiddled, looking down at her dress and dusting it of then fixing her mask.

"Of course they decide to make an entrance, and yes Kara you look beautiful" I mutterer, I couldn't help but to think about their posh hair and clothes, smiling at screaming fans thinking they are so hot and have the world in their hands along with having more attention then Obama himself or the queen of England.

The paparazzi had completely raged them, forcing microphones into their faces and getting in the way of their path.

"Harry! Niall! Are there any Special girls yet! Harry? Niall come on mates" yelled the paparazzi, the sound of their irritating voice capturing their eyes. Most of them were asking the same questions... What's the point?

They get to the door in which we were inches away from, Kara standing one step higher then me already smiling like a crazy person.

"don't look now but Niall is looking at you" I could feel karas smirk behind me. I roll my eyes but manage to give a quick glance to Niall, and she was right. He was looking at me. But why? Am I to average to attend this ball, has probably already making fun of me.

"Is Niall the, blonde one?" I ask.

"Yep" kara answered with a giggle.

"Oh great... That's worse" I turn to her, sticking my tongue out knowing she'd hate that remark.

"Look! I think they are going to answer!" Kara whispers.

Niall the blonde one looked over towards my direction, he smiled but I only crossed my arms and kept a straight face, not showing any interest and seeming as closed up as a safe. He seemed relatively surprise that I wasn't crying or yelling or whatever crazy fans do these days to them.

"Niall! Niall! Please answer, Is there any girl in your life" yelled a reporter shoving a microphone in his face. I have to admit... I felt sorry for him to deal with that everyday.

"Their night be a girl in my presence" he smirked as he talked into the microphone but smiling towards me? Maybe I didn't feel sorry for him anymore.

"OMG Natalie Rose! Did you hear that, he likes you"

"Kara shut up and lets go" I ordered.

"Ugh your so mean!" She said.

"But you still love me" I said and smiled with a chuckle leavening my lips. She laughed as we linked arms to go in. As soon as we walked up the stairs and onto the main floor, our jaws drop in unison of what we had just seen.

"W-wow" I stutter.

"Yep" kara said in a fading voice.

The floors were made of white marble with specific detailing of small individual circles in each marble square, the walls being a plain stone white wall with some parts of the wall being covered with vines and flowers being attached to the vines making it seem like nature has it's truest take over in this place. I look over to a water feature that had water streaming down the walls into a pond, surrounded by complete serenity.