Chapter 13

--------

Natalie's POV**

--------

I ended up going through every one of the clothes and brands and found a few that fit me perfectly, luckily we didn't need to buy shoes because its near the beach and flip flops were all we needed. I figured since I couldn't be bothered waiting out there with those weirdos so I got changed into just leggings and a nice over size jumper that said beauty queen in running writing. It was just a plain black jumper with white writing. The tights were a striped pattern and just my style.

"Hey Nat pizzas here!" Kara barged in her room in which I hid.

"Oh okay nice timing by the way" I laughed and walked out the door, I shut it and walked over to the kitchen where everyone was hovering over the food waiting to be severed. It smelt Delicious!

"Okay so we've only got two boxes of large pizzas!" Whined Niall.

"Uh yeah isn't that enough" said Harry taking of his funny outfit.

"No! I need a box of pizza to myself" Niall yelled, he was so dramatic when it came to food. Unlike me I got used to it, use to not eating and wanting food everyday. I could pass two days without eating anything, although it was pretty bad.

"Yummy! I love Pepperroni!" Yelled Louis as he took slices of pizza.

"Hmm this looks good" I blurted out.

"We'll come take a plate and grab some before Niall and Louis eat it all" said Liam.

I jogged over there and searched through cupboards to find the plates.

"Um Nat we pilled some plates up here" giggled kara.

"Oh sorry didn't notice" I replied.

I leaned over the bench and saw the plates. I grabbed one and grabbed just about two slices of pizza. I was still full after having breakfast! Plus it's an early dinner and it hasn't even reached sunset.

"Come sit over here!" Kara eagerly sat down on the lounge, all eyes directly looking at me.

I kind of wasn't use to eating with friends, Just myself. I shyly walked over to where everyone had taken up the space, I looked to zayn seeing that he was patting a perfectly big empty spot next to him. i smile at him as I walked over, his innocent brown eyes looking as sweet as sugar.

But in my view I see Niall, and he didn't seem so pleased. I thought band mates were suppose to be like family, I mean families do fight a lot but not in a way like this. Though I wasn't to sure why Niall was even giving zayn these horrible glares.

"Yuck, I have to sit next to you" I joke.

"Oh well I can just leave if you have that tone with me" zayn couldn't help but to smile, It was pretty cute how he couldn't keep serious unless it was a really serious moment.

"No! I'm kidding silly-"

"Lets watch a movie! How about a scary one?" Yelled Louis over topping my voice.

"Yeh lets watch that new movie... Uh... Is it called the devil inside of me?" Said Harry.

"No I don't like scary movies..." Kara said ever so cutely.

"Don't worry I can protect you" Harry said to kara and smirked. His adorable dimples slightly made his smirk complete.

"Do they have movies here?" I asked.

"Nah but Louis brought a few" zayn spoke in his thick British accent.

"Oh okay cool" I said as taking a bite of pizza.