Chapter 11

Before you start reading I apologise for not updating fast enough it's just I've got school so it's a bit hard ....

---------

Natalie's POV**

----------

After Zayn and I had that small discussion it was only in a matter of minutes that we were set for landing and we were all at the edge of our plane seats looking through the window and seeing the screaming fans that showed up.

They had large posters and note books to be signed, some of them already tearing up. I felt sorry for them because They are so obsessed with these people that they haven't met and yet they cry acting as if they were family members to them.

"So remember the plan" assured Paul.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Where you two come of the plane with us pretending to be some casual hostess dumbo" Niall mocked at the end. He'd always find something to call me buy that wasn't my name.

"We'll sorry for just asking" I said in defence.

"So you girls ready? You girls can come with me while the boys walk along signing and greeting most of the fans, but just make sure you stick with me" Paul demanded. He was always so demanding but I don't blame him, he seemed to have his hands full.

"May I ask where are we going to go?" Asked Kara.

"If you mean by where I'm taking you two, I'm taking you both straight to the cabin so you can settle in and lou can come by and do all that girl stuff" he responded gesturing with his hands as if he was spitting out magic.

"Cabin?" I questioned.

"Do you have to question to everything" mumbled Niall, but in my response I rolled my eyes waiting for Paul to speak.

"Cabin as in somewhere to stay thats not really seen to many people, hotels would be to crowded and so Liam thought of the amazing idea to stay in one of those secluded cabins" he looked over to Liam, Liam nodding in response.

"I thought it would be easier" Liam confirmed.

I wanted to ask more but I knew everyone was already annoyed at my questioning so I just went along with it.

"Alright now that 21 questions are over can we go?" Sassed Louis.

"Alright lets go" Paul instructed and opened the thick plane door, straight away the fresh breezy air hitting my face.

We went in a line as we walked down the long set of stairs and the boys were waving at the fans as if they were royalty, me and kara just tried our best not to seem suspicious but luckily all the fans only cared about the boys.

"Now come with me" Paul said only for me and kara to hear. "Boys don't do anything stupid! Security will be by you" he said to them.

Paul directed us out of the noisy area and took us to where a limo awaited.

"Seriously! Another limo" kara screams as she runs up to the limo like she'd missed The long black elegant style of pure top class vehicle.

"Wait in there and don't leave" Paul led us in and cautiously looked around in case of hidden paparazzi, I never knew it could be so crazy in the celebrity world.

"Sure thing" I replied.

Paul smiled back and shut the door, I assumed we were waiting for the boys to come join us.

"So... How does it feel to be away and free?" Kara asked and slightly nudged my shoulder.

"It feels... Good" I let out a big pleased smile at the end of my sentence.