Chapter 12

Everything has been mostly on Natalie's POV so I guess ill do a fair bit of Niall for once! -.-

-------

Nialls POV**

-------

As soon as Nat started running and ignored my hand for help I realised I can't trust myself around her. I always feel the need to kiss her like then, but I can't just keep being this rude obnoxious Niall to her all because I need to hide my feelings... Ugh I wish it could be more simple.

That for me was like a testing moment to see how she would react if we kissed. And she didnt react well... Well she did I mean I thought she would slap me silly but instead she ran away as if she was scared... Maybe of what she felt. I had to chase after her I need to tell her it was me at the ball and not my cousin.

"Nat!" I yelled out to her as she rushed over in the cabins direction.

"Oh I'm um sorry Niall if I did something" Lou spoke next to me.

"It's fine Lou" I turned my head to face her and she seemed very irritated by me standing there. Why?

"Go after her go on! Don't just stand here" she pushed me. I laughed and headed up towards the cabin, i hope she went in there.

"Ay Niall where were you" said Louis straight at the door in my face.

"Um beach. Where's Nat?" I asked.

"Uh I don't no I thought she was there with you" he shrugged and winked.

"Ugh!" I grunted being annoyed that she is defiantly not in there. I needed to tell her that it was me, the boy with blue eyes! I can't wait any longer.

"Hey where's Nat?" Asked kara walking through in the conversation.

"I don't know um you know what ill look for her" I came up with the excuse and volunteered.

"Ill come!" Suggested Zayn.

"No! Uh- I mean I just. I'll go alone" I said. I couldn't have zayn with me.

"Um okay" zayn said slowly. He seemed very defensive.

I jog back down the stairs and looked left to right, before I saw a small wide path way next to the cabin that was a bit hidden with small palm trees. I decided I would go down there and take a look. I lightly walked on the path and heard the sound of mumbles. If anything those mumbles belonged Nat.

"Nat?" I questioned as I made myself more visible in her sight. I stepped around a buffi palm tree to see she was just sitting on a bench that went around a small fountain. There was nothing else around the area besides trees, grass and rocks, mainly a beautiful green scenery.

"Ye-yes what do you want Niall" she spoke more harshly at the end. I wish she didn't have to put on that bad girl image.

"You okay... You ran away quite fast" I said trying to be casual.

"Yeh uh I just felt sick" she lied. I could tell by her expression.

"um look can we talk about that moment, on the beach" I asked as I took afew more steps to her.

She finally met my eyes and studied every movement I made until I sat beside her.

"There was no moment" she sternly replied.

Her attitude was beginning to be quite intolerable.

"Yes there was! I'm sorry if this makes you mad but you and I both know that we were about to kiss." I yelled.

Her nervous movements and her facial expression seeming taken back.

"Ugh" she grunts and stands up, she try's to leave me but by now she should understand I'm only going to drag her back.