Chapter 8

----

Natalie's POV**

----

when Kara had explained everything to the boys, I felt like I had told complete strangers my life story, just when thinking they didn't care and this was a waste of time. Niall came up with the most bazar idea that left me and Kara shocked. surprisingly the boys agreed with it.

"Come on tour with us! run away and stay with us as we go to countries and cities and explore the world" he insisted.

"Niall that's a great idea! management wouldn't care as long as we made up something for your appearance's like you were our fashion stylist or something" said zayn momentarily.

"And your bitch ass mother will never find you" said Louis finally chirping in with the idea.

"we have enough room I suppose" said liam. him of all boys I expected wouldn't agree, but I guessed wrong.

"What! you can't be serious!" I protest against them. I shoot them all looks as if they were maniacs.

"Nat... that's actually a good plan..." said Kara now also agreeing.

"But Kara! what about you" I say.

"She can come too!" yelled harry.

"So..." Niall said.

I turn to see all five of them waiting... their starting to get impatient. more devious.

"We'll do it!" said Kara who seemed unbelievably happy. but me on the other hand... I felt mixed about the whole thing. its good that I'm about to be a million miles away from bertha. but what will I do when I return? nothing will change. everything will just be worse when we get back. so that's when I thought of a plan myself...

I could easily run away away once we get to a place I feel like I belong in

"Great! alright so perhaps even Kara can be a helper to Lou as another stylist and Natalie, you seem like your organised. How about you help out with being our publicity manger?" Ensuring that we make our flights, we get to the concert and all that stuff" Liam already seemed sure of himself that this would work. His brown eyes very strong and direct with every word he spoke, he seemed like the most cautious one of the group so I suppose if he thinks I can do it then I shall.

"Agreed" I said

Happily, I wanted to cry but I forbid myself to make a scene.

"how will we sneak out of here with them though" asked Louis.

"hm... we will have to run for it and hope for the best, the girls will have to hide their faces though" replied Liam. I think Liam was the only one ied actually be okay to be around with. I mean he's not annoying... he's not Niall...he's not a flirt... and he's much more mature, as I said before he is cautious.

"But why are you all doing this for me? especially you Niall" I asked, this can't be all for a random reason.

"Because... I-I..." he stuttered. his face slowly forming a 'its complicated' look while his hands fiddled around with each other as a nervous sign.

"Because we don't want you to get well abused and treated like that... and most certainly not taken away from your only bit of family" replied Zayn with his majestic face and eyes peering down to me seeming all so sincere and honest.

"Look Nat, you might be abit of a pain... like me" started Louis but interrupted by the boys giggling.

"But we would absolutely love to have you and Kara stay. plus I'm sure Harry seconds that opinion" he laughed and winked over at Harry. Harry shyly smiled showing his dimples. cutie I guess...