Chapter 20

Niall's POV*

I could tell something was different about Natalie, she was more... Independent. She seemed to have felt more free even though we are just on a bus, I waved out to all the fans who were waving to us, Afew grabbing at our hands, loving the small touch that lifted their spirits. then being left behind, waiting for the day they may see us again.

"We love you!" Yelled out Harry.

Half the fans had screamed louder then ever before just from three words. But I guess... That's the thing about words. They are just words in which people speak but they can mean alot more from how they are said and how people use to say it. I don't know for sure if I'm truly falling for Nat but right now I won't reconsider the 3 big words until I know it's right.

"So... That's done, next up western Australia!" Yells Louis being as loud and excited as always while the rest of us are tired.

It's good to have him around I mean he keeps the life in the band.

"Can we please eat" Kara questioned as she moved around on the uncomfortable looking lounge that was against the window.

"Yeh I'm hungry" Natalie announced as she held her stomach.

"Maybe we can get take away?" I suggested.

We all glared at each other and for once I thought they'd be serious but suddenly they burst with laughter. Every single one of them as if I said a joke.

I do not and I repeat not joke about food.

"What? I'm serious!" I yell above the sounds of their laughter.

"We can't just go through drive through on our tour bus" Louis Said with bits of laughter creeping in between.

"No I mean... Forget it we'll just starve" I stated and crossed my arms as I sat on a chair in front of a table that had a nice view of the window with passing trees and every bit of sun ray shinning through.

"I'm pretty sure they have food on tour buses Niall... We've been on them a lot So don't have a hunger fit yet" Liam said as he searched through cupboards looking for food.

I looked at him the whole Time knowing he was wrong and I was right. He finally looked back to me and sighed.

"Okay Niall is right there is absolutly no food or even drinks in this stupid tour bus, well there is an old can of forest fruits but unless you like mould... That's out of the question." Liam shrugs, I pull a grin knowing I was right. These tour busses are never how people think they are, filled with junky goods, nice cute little beds and drives smoothly without noise or bumps. Nope, that's defiantly not how it is and I have the bruises to show it!

"What are we going to do! I'm starving" Harry yells.

"I told you! Lets get some take away or something, how about McDonald's or something easy" I suggested hoping they'd take my idea seriously this time because if there is one thing to know about me then it's to know I'm very serious when it comes to food.

"Yeah let's just do that" Natalie agrees with me and smiled in my direction.

"Alright I'll call Paul and say we are having a pit stop and someone tell the driver" Liam rushed of through some curtains leading to another silent room which I suspect to be where the TV is, or as Liam calls it... 'Relaxing room'.

"Yeah ill tell the driver, I think the poor guy needs company" zayn awkwardly shrugs and walks off.

Good ole bob, he's been our tour driver for ages now.

Right now me and Zayn aren't in such a good state but we- well I am trying my best not to argue with him. I just still can't believe he lied. In front of me even. It's just not like him.