Chapter 26

"YOU!" I pointed to Liam, my eyes full of fury. I don't even have time to grieve over the fact that I just remembered a huge part of my life. I was angry, Liam practically killed my parents! Or at least was involved.

Liam stumbled back as I ran towards him, though Liam was taller then me that didn't stop me from being the dominant one.

"You and your mother killed my parents! You- you watched my parents get taken away from me" a tear steamed down my cheek.

"you remembered something... You weren't suppose to re-"

"tell me! Why did you do it? I was just a an innocent girl, Niall was just a boy and your mother took our parents away. Why did you and your monster mother make me forget" I hit him hard in the chest. I continued hitting him but he showed no pain, he was made of steal. I growled in anger.

I focused for a second, looking at my fist that was banging on Liam's chest. With one more shot of anger I hit him once more, and to my surprise he broke through the bus wall, the wooden wall breaking and tumbling over him as he fell to the floor.

Liam's mouth formed an O.

"And your gaining your powers back! This can't be!" Liam looked up to me.

I couldn't breath, why can't I breath?

"Shh, take deep breaths. You need to control your anger, we don't know what other powers your gaining at the moment so anger from You is the last thing we need" Niall came beside me, wrapping his hands tightly around my backside.

I gulped hard, how do I get my head around all of this?

"What the fuck is going on!" Louis asked.

Liam stood up from the rubble of wood that had fallen over his body, to my surprise Liam hadn't even tried to threaten me after hitting him but instead stared at Niall.

Niall staring back to Liam.

"Hello! What the fuck is this." Louis said once more.

"Don't do it Liam! We can't hide something like this, especially while we are on tour" no one knew what Niall was talking about.

But judging by the look on both Liam's and Niall's faces, they had some sort of mind connection.

Something I was begging to pick up on.

"Speak out loud!" I yelled with agitation.

"Not everyone here can read minds" I added in a scornful tone.

Niall had dropped his arms from around me and let them hang beside him.

He took a breath, seeming very stressed.

"Fine, we'll do it. But you let me do it Liam, you stay out of it" Niall stared to the confused people who sat and stood around us.

I looked at Niall confusingly as he took a step forward to be centred on the bus. His movements were slow and gentle, but his face was very stern. Liam on the other hand seemed proud of whatever he got Niall to do, once again his smug smile was plastered on his face.

"I'm sorry" Niall seemed sympathetic.

"Niall what are you doing? What's-"

Zayn didn't get to finish.

Niall lifted his hands in the air, in the form of a Y shape. His eyes were still sympathetic as he stared at everyone individually.

It wasn't till now I realised how still Kara, Harry, zayn and Louis were. They hadn't even blinked, their chest wasn't even rising. They all stared in the direction of Niall, Niall whispering something but somehow without moving his lips. Liam gaped at me for a moment, watching my expression.

I didn't turn to look back but kept my eyes on the statue like manikins.

"what are you doing Niall" my voice was uneasy.

The 4 people, one including to be my only friend in the world; my only bit of family. Had closed their eyes, shutting out the world. They were frozen in time, their bodies falling to the floor, my eyes widened.

They seemed so lifeless as they laid on the floor, I began to panic at the thought of 'lifeless'

"What did you do to them! That's my best friend Niall!" I felt selfish to only care for Kara but she was like my sister to me, everyone else was just a person I met in my dreams.

Niall looked at me, his hands falling to his sides again.

"Im making them forget" his voice croaked.

"It's for the best natalie! Liam made a good point, if we want them safe then they have to forget, you have to understand that" Niall spoke.

"No I don't. I hated that I forgot everything, because now everything is messed up! I just remembered something that still right now traumatises me, and I have yet to remember more of those horrible memories? I can't let that happen to my bestfriend" I whispered the last sentence, my heart started beating faster and my hands began to sweat.

"you weren't suppose to remember- in fact you were suppose to live the mundane life without any powers. You should thank your parents for that hunny instead of blaming it on me" Liam's words were cold, like venom.

I glared at him, my fist clenching tightly.

"They have to nat, they can't know about us. What they witnessed is not something they can know, not even Kara. You have to trust me-"

"I don't think I can Niall, especially if it's what Liam told you to do" I muttered.

"I just want to know what's wrong with me, I want to know why i knew you and Liam when I was a kid, i want to know who that lady was in the black who took my memories away and my family" I trailed off.

"And you will, but for now we need to leave before they wake up" Niall answered.

"What did you do to them?" I asked sternly.

"I'll tell you when we go" he began to search for his bag. He walked to where his bunk was, I followed him as he pulled out his bag from the small crammy bed, also grabbing Liam's and throwing it over to him. He turned around in my direction, Stoping at a halt as I blocked him from passing by me.

"I want you to tell me now" i stared up at him with all the confidence I had.

Niall didn't flinch but instead came closer to me, his hot breath tickling my neck.

"You need to move" he slightly growled, the expression of annoyance filled his face.

"You need to tell me!" I was frustrated, so my voice had risen and in return Niall had groaned at my stubbornness.

"I made them forget about us, they don't know a thing. I wiped all the memories they have of today, and replaced a new memory instead. As far as they know, me and Liam died while on tour by a crazy fan and Kara only remembers you being sent away to summer camp" Nialls eyes directed to behind me, he sounded so cold it truly hurt me. He shoved past and I let him, he walked to Liam as he swung his bag over his left shoulder.

"Alright I'll deal with the bus driver, you guys go on ahead" Liam spoke.

I blanked out for a moment, slightly scared that another memory would come back to me and haunt me but nothing happened. I simply only blanked out because I'd found myself staring at Kara, who seemed so peaceful. Part of me wanted to cry over the fact that I'd let Niall do that, but part of me knew some how that it was for the best. For whatever I am, for whatever Memories are real, it is dangerous and Even I still have yet to discover what world has been hidden from me all this time.

The bus had finally stopped, the sounds of screeching wheels filled my ears.