Chapter 27

Niall took my arm, holding it in grasp as he opened the door with a bang, running down the small steps. I looked back, for the last time.

"C,mon, we have to go" Niall tugged.
A tear slips my eye, but this is a new beginning now, and perhaps kara will be better of without it.

I turn around, allowing the moon light to hit my face as I stare at Niall. He was so different to what I expected, obviously everything is different now.

Not even the wind is the same to me, not even the moon, nor the people around me- nothing was the same anymore. Everything had been sucked out from my body; I felt drained, used and completely confused.

I took a big breath, my head held high as I let Niall guide me ahead into darkness, little did I know what the darkness held.

"You'll be safe as long as your with us" Niall spoke with a more softer tone.

His hand gripping tightly as we turned a corner down an empty alley way, full of rusted drains, cracked curbs and cooper fire escape stairs that traveled to the buildings between us.

"Liam isn't safe- I saw what i saw Niall and as little as I know, I'm certain that what I saw you saw to." I looked at Niall's vast back, his hair was perfectly quiffed, the blondish hair now seemed dark.

Niall didn't bother to look back.

"He's better now, Natalie. I can't explain anything yet until we are out of sight. For now, I can tell you that he won't harm you, he's no longer apart of demonarch anymore" Nialls tone was even, his voice low but breathless as we walked at a fast pace.

A demonarch... I was sure that was something to do with demons and hell, I only vaguely remember but it's in the word itself.

All these dreams I've had, all these weird meanings, feelings and memories- i couldn't process. I remember from class, that a divine wasn't just a term used to explain how 'divine' something was but in fact in history in ancient times, I was sure it referred to some kind of God?

"Am I some sort of God, Niall?" I asked.

Niall sighed.

"I can't tell you now" he seemed upset.

I can feel his feelings, he felt guilty and for some reason confused.

"I'm going to take you to the divines, they'll explain everything but I'm not sure if they can explain how you remember all of this, they'll have to protect you with all they've got now, you are heir-"

"Ni- niall please slow down... Who are the divines, why do they need to protect me?" I ask, taking these answers one by one.

"They're of our kind, they are the people who protect humans- nature anything in the world, they are like god's Angels, with godlike abilities. That's why you're special though, you have angel blood, not just the divine blood. That's all I'm saying for now" he stopped, his blue eyes looking directly at me.

The moon hit his perfect features, the light making him glimmer and glisten, completely infatuating me. He made the dark rustic alley way seek beautiful.

He was beautiful.

"Thank you" he smirked.

I widened my eyes, tilting my head to the side in confusion as I remember, could he listen to my thoughts?

"I can, not for long... You'll grow stronger then me once you learn to block" he acted so casual, like reading minds were normal.

Though I assume in whatever world he- we live in, finds that ordinarily normal.

A rush of winds begins to pick up, the cold hitting my warm veins. I shiver, as we stand in the lonely darkness.

"Here" Niall says softly, coming to my side as he reaches in his bag for a jumper.

His hand pulls out a soft cosy Woolen jumper, coloured a silvery grey. I hesitantly extend my arm out to get it, feeling weak that I was being such a girl

"It's fine, we may be here for a while" Niall shakes his arm a little, waiting for me to grab.

I timidly smile, accepting it as I lay my small bag of only old memories to the ground, slipping my arms throw the soft jumper.

{ it's short! I'm sorry, but better than nothing! I'm currently in year 11, we just transitioned like a month ago so it's been very hard for my to upload and stuff with all the pressure... :/ }