Chapter 5

Natalie's POV**

"Alright folks, how about we bring back one direction" a man I believe whom was Liam came on stage, people started to applaud him. ,

I look to see the mysterious boy more startled and surprised, he looked down at me with those sea blue eyes.

"I uh... Have to go." He said all in a rush.

I make a quizzed face as he releases his grip from my waist.

"Meet me again! Meet me at mid night on the patio balcony" he said. "please come!" he said again, he leaned in and kissed me on the lips, more of a peck if anything but still His touch sent tingles all over my body and I couldn't help to want more.

"woh!" I said but before i could protest about the surprising kiss and weird disappearing act, he'd had already left...

"Dam girl. who was that" kara asked coming to my side.

"Hes... He's the boy Kara. The one with the blue eyes!" I yell.

"What, Natalie are you-"

"I'm being serious, he looked exactly like how he does in my dreams, he acts the same way and- it's impossible" I think.

"He didn't tell me his name, but apparently he's Nialls cousin, and that's all I know about the boy in my dreams" i said now sad that I still don't know him... It was cliche but for once that didn't stop me.

It's weird because I don't know whether to think he's the boy from my dreams, Nialls cousin, or... Some guy.

"What? I didn't know Niall had a cousin... Well obliviously he has one, everyone does. But he's never mentioned it before, this is weird natalie, be careful" Kara starts to think, but I'm to busy looking for the blue eyed boy.

"Anyway, Harry wants us to join him and the boys for dinner up stairs!" She said all so sudden.

"And I'm sure Niall would like to see you to" she giggled.

"Oh really! That's great! I'm happy you two are close I mean you always said you'd meet him and said it with much confidence and look how far it's gotten you" I stated sounding really happy for her.

"But I ain't talking to Niall" I showed all seriousness.

I got to admit... I wasn't happy about joining them but I can't hurt kara she wants to have dinner with them so bad. I can see it in her pleading eyes that just wanted to see Harry again.

"But your still coming right?" She asked.

Her brows suddenly furrowing at me. "Yes, Only because you want me to go" I assured her.

"Alright well Harry told me where they are sitting so hopefully I don't get us lost up there" she laughed while grabbing my hand and pulling me into the direction of the stairs.

As we walk up to the top floor, i look at all the beautiful girls down below who were just dying to be loved and noticed by the boys who plaid no attention. It was like prom all over again, boys on one side and girls on the other.

I looked around at the tables that were so neatly placed and detailed but the appearance being ruined by the posh and rich couples, most of them looking at other posh people and laughing at their indelicate state or their fake big Burberry clothes.

Kara kept hesitating which table it was that Harry said they'd be at but finally she dragged us to the right one which had a good view of the bottom floor and was placed just beside the railing.