Chapter 19

-----

Natalie's POV*

-----

Zayns unwanted lips place on mine, his stare withholding my fazed expression.

As soon as I felt his lips, only for a second to think I immediately push him away, his expression turns into surprise... Rather then lust.

"Zayn you can't change my mind, I think My feelings for Niall are growing strong and though we hated each other or I hated him, some part of me knew that hate was just an illusion that I kept telling myself" I told him honestly. My hand is placed on his chest still making sure he'll keep his distance. His eyes lower to the ground with sadness.

"I get it" he suddenly replies.

He stands back and rushes his hands through his thick dark hair, bits of blonde now turning into one knotted mess.

His eyes did not want to meet mine, he stared blankly down the corridor. i could feel the pain creeping in his hurt heart or at least that's what he showed...

Regret.

"Are you thinking you hate me now" I asked

"No I'm not thinking that at all..." His voice trailed of. "I'm thinking I'm going to wait, wait for you" he finished.

"Good luck then, and I'm Sorry zayn, I really am" with that I walked back into the interview room leaving zayn to his thoughts.

straight away Niall looks at me in concern, his eyes could not hide the fact he still didn't like that I talked with him.

"We done?" I go up to kara and ask, terribly failing at a cheery smile.

I just wanted to ignore Niall's glances for the moment because I felt bad for the both of them... And it's not like I could go up to Niall and talk about this whole thing in front of people.

"Yeah we are, their all saying their good byes now" she gestured towards the crowd of people hugging and shaking hands as an indication of goodbye.

"Okay" I simply replied and stayed standing beside her, I kept wondering how... Glowing I felt. Don't know why but I felt as though I belonged somewhere even though there is abit of downs right now, I still feel like I belong. That I'm happy. During my thoughts I could hear the slight creak of a door opening. I turn around and see zayn walking in with his head held higher then ever. He was being strong.

*

*

*

"WE LOVE YOU NIALL" yelled screaming fans jumping up against our bus.

It was crazy to say the bus was moving and the fans were close to get run over... Most of them where willing that to have a glimpse of us!

The boys wave out the window being cautious of the fans jumping up and trying to grab their waving hands, me and kara on the other hand were to interested in the bus. It was defiantly much bigger then you'd think it looked

I sit on the side chairs that were along the side of the bus near another room that was covered by curtains. I assumed there would be type of bunk beds considering a bus Is to thin for rooms. I study the fine walls of the bus and the nice soft fabric which I had sat on. I look around once more feeling more at home then I'ed ever felt before....

Ręád bęłøŵ

------------------------------------------

Sorry guys I haven't been updating... I didn't not update cause I didn't get 300 votes but because I've had alot of troubles to deal with... So I'm sorry about that and I'm sorry this is short but I don't have time. Hopefully this weekend I can write a proper long chap since its the LONG WEEKEND! Yay!

Yay Easter woop!

Sorry guys again :(

Follow my Instagram-

Tasha_ hai -personal

4brits1irish_onedirectioner - one direction account :)