Note of Thanks

A.N. And cut! Okay, it's finally done. 'Small Steps' wasn't going to be the last chapter originally, but yet, here we are! I hope ya'll enjoyed this. The moment the little *seedling* of this idea popped into my head, I had to douse it in the water of my *creative genius* and flesh it out into a whole on story. (I went from plant analogy, to flesh... um-)

I had a tone of fun writing this, and doing the art for it too. When I start making art for a story, that's how I know it's a good idea. I hype myself up when I draw art of the characters for the story. It's so fun! And no, I do not have extensive knowledge of circus culture. I have never been to a circus physically, and have only seen clips of circuses. (I would say my favorite is Cirque du Soleil, but it's literally the only circus I've ever seen, so i guess that'd be biased.) I got all my circus info from this website: https://www.circusesandsideshows.com/Lingo.html So, if you're writing about the circus for any reason, that there will help you!

By the time the last chapter was in the draft form, this puppy already had 100 reads and over 50 readers (on Quotev). Thank you to everyone here on Wattpad who has read this, I appreciate you so so much! You are fantastic, and do not let anyone tell you otherwise!

If you also enjoyed this story, please be sure to leave your thoughts in the discussion. Everyone loves a good, "Hey, cool!" I'd love to hear what you people thought about this. Being able to see what everyone's opinions is always so neat!

Okay, I love you all reading this, have an awesome day, and fare thee well!

~MapleInk