Q is for Quickies PART 4

Bill Weasley:

"Bill, no!"

"But Bill yes!" He whispers back in the darkness, kissing his way down my neck.

I moaned as he nibbles on my neck, arousal rushing to my core.

"Bill, stop, if we go further you know what will happen!" I say suddenly.

"Yes, I do, it's a good thing though."

"Your brothers will be in the next room, Weasley."

"Who said he have to do it there?" He whispers back, a moonlight highlighting the cheeky grin plastered his face.

"Bill Weasley! We are NOT about to have sex on your PARENTS' kitchen counter," I incredulously whisper-shout  louder.

Bill muffled my protests by kissing me, passion and hunger showed through the eagerness and intensity of the kiss.

His tongue licked my lips, exploring deeper into my mouth. He placed his hands underneath my arms, securely in the crook of my armpits and lifted me up into the kitchen counter.

The cold surface sent shivers up my spine and goosebumps down my arms.

He ran his hands through my hair, warm body flush against mine.

"Fuck!" He breathed into the crook of my neck.

He pressed his hips against my core, hard member proving my clothed entrance.

"Bill..."

He cut me off by placing his lips against mines. Bill started tugging the elastic of my pajama pants, eager to get started.

I was too fuzzy by now to rebel, compliance flowing through my body.

Arching my body off the counter, I slipped the fabric and my panties off my hips, pooling around my knees. The sudden coolness of the counter made me gasp.

Bill rubbed his clothed member into my heat, soaking the fabric.

Hurriedly, Bill pulled down his pants, his member popping out.

From the moonlight, I could tell it was an angry shade of red and very hard.

He dragged me to the very edge of the counter, my bum almost over the edge and I leaned back, my head resting against the overhead counter.

Bill bucked his hips outwards, tip brushing against my folds, gathering my arousal.

He slowly pushed in, my entrance stretching around his length. He went deeper and deeper until his hips were flush against my own.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Mhmm, you can move now."

He nodded.

Bill pulled almost all the way out, thrusting into me again.

Pleasure shot throughout my body as he plunged into me over and over again, muffled moans escaping out lips.

I reached over for my wand, pulling away from our kiss, managing to cast a Muffiliato spell.

Bill snapped his hips up to meet mines, over,
and over again.

His hair bounced as he thrusted, forgotten earring dangled alongside his ears, making a light jingling noise.

Tension began to build up in my lower extremities, a tight ball of want and need began to build, making my desire for release more intense.

I gripped the hard counter edge, bails digging into the hard wood, toes clenching.

Struggling to hold back moans, I let out a shuddered breath.

"Fuck," I breathed.

Bill buried his warm forehead into the crook of my neck, drinking in my scent.

His body shuddered as I clenched one final time, warm release coating my insides.

Bill gave one more thrust, riding out our high as I let go.

The tension-filled ball of need in my belly burst, juices hot running down thighs.

Bill stilled against my body, hot breath sporadically fanning my neck.

The kitchen was silent, only our labored breaths and rapid heartbeats protruding in the darkness.