you meet the rest of the band ( just luke)

Luke(4)

You were happily drawing in the lounge when your brother walked in with 3 other guys. You looked up from your picture and looked at all of them. There was, of course, your brother Luke. Then there was a man with long light brown hair. Then there was a guy with really blonde hair and tattoos. Then there was the last guy, who had black and blonde hair.

" (y/n) I want you to meet my best friends who are also in the band" Luke said, coming over and picking you up. He took you to the long haired boy first.

" this is Ashton" Luke said.

" hello (y/n)" he said. You said hi back then Luke took you to the blonde haired one.

" Michael" he said. Michael waved and made a funny face, which made you laugh. The black haired boy was last.

" and this is calum" Luke said.

" hello princess (y/n) " calum smiled.

" hello" you said.

" do you want to play princesses with me Luke?" you asked.

" of course! Can the guys play to?" He asked. You nodded. Luke put you down. You little hand grabbed his massive one and lead him and the guys over to your playing corner.

" lukey, you can be the king" You said, handing over the crown. Luke placed it on his head.

" ash can be the queen" you said, giving Ashton a pink cape.

" Michael can be the funny guy.... urm..." You said, trying to remember the name of Michael's character.

" jester?" Michael said. You nodded and handed him a hat.

" Calum, you can be the knight in shining armour" you said.

" and I'll be the princess" you said. When you mum came home later that night, she was surprised to see you all on the sofa, asleep. You in calums arms and Luke beside him while Michael and Ashton were curled up into balls and snoring quietly.