He/another member catches you sneaking out/ someone in

(Ashton 15)

" C'mon, why cant you come out?" Zack said down the phone.

" Ashton is looking after me, I can't leave the house" you sighed. There was a pause.

" why don't you sneak out? He won't notice. The party will be boring without you" Zack said. You thought about it.

" Ugh, fine. I'll be there at 10 tonight" you said. You said bye then stared to get ready since it was already 8:45 and you needed to get past your brother. Once you were ready you put on your shoe's as quietly as you could, grabbed your phone and purse and started to head towards the door. You were almost there when You heard a voice behind you.

" Where are you going missy?" Ashton said, folding his arms over his chest. You turned around and looked at Ashton.

" urm..." You said. He pointed back to your room.

" Back up, now" he said. You sighed and walked back up. You had to call Zack saying you could make it.

(Michael 17)

You had invited your boyfriend over after school. The only problem was, Michael had Calum over to play games and your weren't allowed people over. You unlocked the front door and hoped The y were in Michael's room.

" This way" you whispered to your boyfriend as you walked up the stairs to your room. You were just about to open your door when Michael's door opened and Calum walked out. He stood there and looked at you two. You stared back.

"Michael....." Calum called backwards. You heard movement and then Michael appeared.

" get him out, now, (y/n) Clifford" he said. You sighed angrily and lead your boyfriend out.

(Luke 14)

You had managed to get your friend, Rebecca, into your house without Luke finding out. At the moment you were listening to music so Luke couldn't hear your conversation.

" Are you and Matt a thing then?" she asked you and you blushed.

"Oh, she's blushing! Anyway, have you got any better music to listen to?" She asked.

"Hey, don't judge my music! Brendon Urie has the voice of an angle" you laughed. You both stated to laugh until your music stopped. You both looked over to see Luke standing by your player.

" Luke I can explain" you said. He just raised his eyebrow.

" I'll let it slip this time, but ask next time" he said. You were confused.

" wait, so you aren't going to kick her out?" you said. He shook his head.

" Not this time" he said, then walked out.

( Calum 18)

You were getting ready to go out and meet your friends in town, the only problem was you were grounded, so you had to somehow get past Calum the rest of the band that was downstairs in the kitchen. You quietly walked past the kitchen door, thinking you had gone unnoticed.

" (y/n) what are you doing?" Michael asked innocently, taking a bite of the apple that he was holding. You silently held your finger to your lips, then started to open the door.

" Cal! Your sisters going out and she wont tell me where she's going" Michael shouted, making you turn around  and glare at him. Calum came out into the hallway.

" That's because she is meant to be grounded" he said, crossing his arms.

" C'mon bro, please? Just this once?" you begged him. He shook his head.

" Mum said no, so I say no. Why don't you hang with us?" he smirked, he was the only one that knew you had a crush on Luke. You glared but joined them reluctantly.