You borrow some of his clothes ( Luke and Michael)

( Luke)

You were Luke's twin. You looked like him a lot, but you were also nearly the same height as him. You would often borrow his flannel tops and hoddies if you couldn't be bothered to get your own clothes. Today you were going out to town with some friends and you couldn't find your hoddie, so you snuck into Luke's room and took one of his. You grabbed your phone and house keys and walked to your friends house. When  you got there she noticed that you were wearing Luke's clothes and she smiled.  You met up with the rest of your mates then got a bus into town. Your phone buzzed in your pocket. 

A text from Luke.

LUKEY BOI:

have you got my damn hoddie miss hemmings?

(Y/N):

long story short, yes I have. Im in town now, give it back when im back bro.

You smiled and put your phone away.

( Michael 14)

Today was one of those rare days when Michael was home and had nothing to do. You two decided to go to the local park because it was such a warm day. You wore a tank top and shorts, with no hoddie or coat. Michael on the other hand, wore a hoddie and coat.

" you're going to be boiling!" you laughed, but he didn't take them off. You two walked to the park and decided to get ice cream and sit in the sun. You talked for hours until the sun started to go down. Suddenly it got really cold and you wished you wore something on your arms. You shivered and Michael saw. He took o his coat and hoodie and gave the hoodie to you then put his coat back on.

" c'mon, put this on, lets go get some food then head home, yeah?" Michael asked. You nodded and you two walked over to a burger place and got your food. You two then went home.