you're a youtuber and he is in one of your videos

( Ashton 22)

You sat in front of the camera and Ashton turned it on.

" is it on?" You asked.

" yup.... wait its not in focus" he said, playing with the lenses till it was clear.

" Now get in the shot, you doofus!" You said and he sat down next to you on your bed.

" Hi little Irwins! So I.... Ashton! Focus!" You said, hitting your brother's shoulder.

" huh.. Sorry (y/n)." He said.

" this video is going to be a mess" you laughed. When you uploaded it later that night, everyone loved it because it was just so funny because it was a mess!

( Michael 18)

" Hi guys! So I tweeted out saying that I was doing a colab with my brother, Michael and asked what you guys wanted to see....... there were lots to choose from, so I let Michael choose. MICHAEL GET IN HERE NOW!" You yelled. Michael came in and ran to you, tackling you to the ground.

" (y/n)!" He yelled.You two got up.

" What are we doing the?" You asked.

" quiet a lot of people wanted a Q&A... so I got some questions from them!" He said. You nodded.

" who does the jobs when Michael is home?" You said.

" that'll be me" you two said at the same time.

" Michael, you know you're an lazy ass" you said. He agreed.

" who is your favourite member of 5sos?" Michael said.

" it'll have to be that Michael guy." He joked.

" sis?" He said.

" Ashton" you laughed. Michael gasped.

" miss Clifford is an Ashton girl?!" He said. He then frowned.

" but I'm your bwuver" he said in a baby voice. The questions kept coming. You done as many as you could.

" So guys, I hope you enjoyed this video. Give it a big thumbs up and subscribe. All my social media is down below, and I'll put Michael's there to. See you next week! Byeee" you said, ending the video.

" Ashton? " Michael said, and you laughed.

( Luke 19)

" Hey guys! So something happened last night...... I hit 3,000,000 subscribers!" You yelled and threw balloons in the air while your brother let off party poppers out of shot.

" Oh and I'm joined by Luke by the way" you said, grabbing him by the collar, and playfully gragging him in. He waved at the camera.

" thank you guys so much for all your support, in celebration, Luke and I are going to play just dance!" You said.

" What song, bro" you asked, flicking through the choices.

" that one!" He said, stopping on toxic.

" ah, the anthem of the phandom" you joked, but Luke just starred at you blankly.

" I'll explain later." You said. The song started to play. It was really hard trying to dance with Luke because he was just a mess of flailing arms and tallness. You both ended up on the floor in fits of laughter after the next two songs.

" I think that's enough! " Luke said. He got up then helped you up.

" thanks guys! You're all amazing! I'll see you all next Sunday!" You said, ending the video. It became your most viewed video.

( Calum 23)

It was calums birthday, and you wanted to do something special for him. So you got all your fans to sing one line from their favourite solo by him. You got so many video's. You said thank you and edited them together into a 8 minute video. It went up on your channel as " happy birthday mr hood!" It got so many views and calum loved it!

(Okay, he wasn't technically in the video, but he was talked about)