you're scared and the boys comfort you

(Calum 13)

You were staying at Calum's house for a few nights and tonight the boys were over too.

" What should we do?" Luke asked.

" Watch a film?" Calum asked, everyone agreed. Now all that was left to do was choose one.

" How about Woman In Black?" Michael asked. Calum shook his head.

" Nothing scary, (y/n) is here remember?" Calum said.

" I can handle it Cal" you said. Calum looked at you.

" You sure?" he asked. you nodded. Luke got up and put on the film then everyone sat on the floor and Ashton decided to turn off the lights. you were sat between Michael and Calum. The film started, and it wasn't bad, yet. There was a moment when you jumped and hid your face in Michael's shirt. He laughed slightly.

" you alright there?" he asked. You sat back up and nodded, pretending you weren't scared, even though you were terrified. When the film was over , you were shaking.

" I think you shouldn't of watched that, (y/n)" Calum said, hugging you from the side. Soon everyone was hugging you, trying to comfort you.

(Ashton 16)

" I don't think I can do this, there are so many people there!" you said, pacing up and down the room. Ashton and Luke were there, trying to calm your nerves before your first ever concert. You had become famous on YouTube as a singer, and this was your first time performing in front of a crowd.

" You'll do great, (y/n). Just have fun with it, and we'll be there cheering you on" Luke said, hugging you, Ashton joining him.

" (y/n), its time" your manager said. You breathed in and grabbed the mic from your table.

" go get 'em" Ashton said. You thanked them and went towards the stage. Everything went amazingly and it was the best night you ever had.

(Michael 5)

It was a stormy night, and you couldn't sleep. It was way past your bed time, but you just couldn't sleep. You were too scared. You decided to go to your brothers room, so you grabbed your blanket and teddy and headed down the hallway to Michael's. You knocked on the door to his room, and to your surprise, Ashton answered.

" (y/n), you okay sweetheart?" he asked, picking you up and bringing you in the room. Michael stopped the video game and came to Ashton's side. You hid your head in Ashton's neck when a crack of thunder shook the house.

" You scared?" Michael asked, taking you from Ashton. You nodded. Michael sat down with you on his lap and started the game again, Ashton joining in.

" stay with us, we'll keep you safe" Michael smiled down at you, to which you smiled back.

(Luke 20)

It was your first time back in hospital after the chemotherapy, and the boys wanted to come along. You were scared of what the results would be.

" what if its still there?" you said, looking at all the boys. Luke got up from his seat and hugged you.

" whatever happens, I still love you. We all do" he said. The boys agreed and all got up and hugged you.

"(y/n) Hemmings?" the doctor called. You followed her into the room. Half an hour later you came back out. The boys looked at you. You slowly started to smile.

" its gone" you said. All the boys ran to you and engulfed you a massive hug.

" You're such an amazing girl" Luke whispered in your ear. You smiled, knowing that you were safe.

hello people! i wanna know a little more about you all.

whats your favourite song?

colour?

where are you from?

pets?

nicknames?