He meets your boyfriend

(Ashton 17)

" you've gotta promise me you won't be weird, ash! Don't do what you done last time" you said to your brother.

" hey! If you had told me that the last one was over I wouldn't have walked down in just my towel!" He smirked. The doorbell rang.

" he's here! Don't embarrass me, Irwin" you said, running to get the door.

" Hi, babe" he said when you opened the door.

" Hi" you smiled. You two quickly kissed then you let him in.

"Conor, this is Ashton, my brother" you said. Conor went to shake Ashtons hand.

" Lauren and Harry will be back in a bit. They're my younger siblings. So you want a drink or something?" You asked. He nodded.

" okay, lemonade? Juice? Water? Pepsi?" You asked.

" lemonade please" he said. You nodded and went to get his drink, leaving conor alone with Ashton.

"Conor, if you hurt her, I will rip your dick off" Ashton said, conor nodded.

" I would never dream of that, sir. She's amazing. If I do hurt her, please do. She's the best thing that has happened to me" he said. Ashton nodded.

" Good lad" he laughed. You over heard the conversation. You smiled. Maybe letting conor meet Ashton wasn't a bad idea.

"Conor! I've got to show you this picture of (y/n) when she was about three!" Ashton said. That was your queue to come back in.

" Okay then! Drinks!" You said, glaring at Ashton, who was smirking.

(Michael 12)

It came as a surprise to everyone when you told them you had a boyfriend. Michael didn't like the idea of it at all.

" you're 12! I told you no boyfriends till your at least 16, (y/n)" he said.

" please give him a chance, Michael!" You said. He sighed.

" let me meet him, then I'll think about it" he said. You called your boyfriend and said that Michael wanted to see him. He agreed and came over later that night.

" please don't scare him" you begged.

" No promises" Michael said, opening the front door. Your boyfriend was standing there.

" Hi, I'm Michael. (Y/n)'s older brother" he said, shaking his hand firmly.

" h-hello sir. I'm Aaron" he stuttered. You mentally slapped Michael.

" Hi" you said, trying to break the tension just a little bit. You invited Aaron in and he sat down on the sofa, you sitting beside him. Michael came and sat imbertween you two. You huffed. You jabbed him in the side with your elbow.

'This can't get any worse' you thought. At the end of the night, Aaron had to go.

" I'll , uh, see you at school (y/n) " he said, giving a small wave. You smiled and waved back, then he left.

" MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!" You shouted.