He likes your twin more ( Luke: 15)

It was really no secret. Luke liked Charlie, your twin, more. Luke always wanted a younger brother. When Charlie came along, all Luke seemed to do was praise him. When you and Charlie started football, Luke turned up to all of his matches, but non of yours. You loved football, and had got Charlie into it. You and him walked through the door after practice, laughing. You heard laughter from the lounge. Your brothers were back. You both looked at eachother. Your twin knew the way Luke treated you was wrong. You breathed in deeply and walked in with Charlie behind you. Your whole family looked over and smiled, apart from one. Luke was already on his way to hug Charlie. You walked over to Jack.

" Hi" you smiled, trying to cover the fact that you were about to cry. Jack smiled and hugged you.

" hey sis. How was practice?" He asked. Ben joined in.

" Yeah, all we hear from Luke is how well Charlie is doing. What about you?" He asked.

" Yeah, it's good. I've been asked to play in a match on Friday at 6:00pm. Can you guys make it?" You asked. Jack and Ben nodded. You didn't even bother asking Luke, because you knew what his answer would be.

" guys! Charlie's playing a match on Saturday. I'll go with him" Luke said.

" (y/n) is playing on Friday, you wanna come?" Ben asked him.

" I don't want to feel second hand embarrassment from watching her play." He said, not even caring that you were in the same room. You hung your head down as tears started to form.

" I'm gonna g" you said, grabbing your bag from the hallway and running out the door.

" Luke!" Charlie shouted. " She is so good! She's better than me, if you actually cared about her, then you'll see. You're meant to be her brother, not a jerk!" He yelled, storming up to his room. Ben looked at Luke.

" dude....." He said, shaking his head.

" I've got to get her" Luke said, running to find you.