you run away ( ashton )

(Ashton 17)

You had enough of everyone treating you like a 5 year old, not letting you date or go out with friends by yourself, so you did something you never thought you would do, you found enough money to get your friend ,who was old enough to live by herself, house on the other side of town, grabbed a backpack and packed clothes and food. When it was all quiet in your house and you were sure everyone was out, you opened your window and climbed out. you got to the bus station and got on the next bus to that side of town. you put in your headphones and listened to music while looking at all the people passing by. you sent her a quick text about what you were doing.

" Im coming over for awhile. You at your place?"

"  my god (y/n), you should have said sooner, Im out of town for the week"  she text back. You were suddenly frightened, because you had nowhere to go and no money to get back home. You got off at the next stop, which was a big park. You sat on a bench. Your phone vibrated.

It was Ashton.

" (y/n) where the fuck are you?! come home right now"  his text said. You replied.

" no, you lot treat me like a child, Im sick of it" you put your phone in your pocket and ignored the multiple texts you were getting. It was starting to get darker and colder and the texts stopped coming about an hour before. you looked around. You noticed all the families were starting to disappear and the amount of teenagers start to increase. You shifted awkwardly then got up, deciding to move. You picked up your speed slightly and kept walking, pulling your coat closer to you. You suddenly saw a familiar blonde hair boy walking in front of you, his head down. You decided to get your phone out and read the texts so luke wouldn't recognise you, and it worked, he had walked straight by you.

Does that mean they're looking for me?  you thought. You went to another bench and sat down, putting your hood up so it covered your face. As it got later, all the teenagers started to disappear too. You were just sitting when you a heard voice to your left

" Ashton I Haven't found her--- Yes, I've looked everywhere, so has Luke and Michael-- Maybe she's no-" Calum said, but stopped. " (y/n)?" he said, making you look up slightly. He hung up. He ran up to you and hugged to tightly.

" oh my god. Its actually you! You're okay, Ashton will be so happy. never do that please you scared us all" he said. You sat there as the older one hugged you. Soon enough your brother was there with the rest of the band.

" Please don't scare me like that ever again" he said. You looked at him, he had puffy, bloodshot eyes, like he had been crying.

" stop treating me like in a child... then I won't" you said. He nodded and hugged you. You hugged back, soon the lads joined in. You all went home, and they did stop treating you like a child, so you kept your promise and never done it again.