He catches you singing one of his songs

Michael(16)

" CALL ME LUCKY COS IN THE END I'M A SIX, SHE'S A TEN" you sang along, jumping around your room with your best friend listening to songs on your ipod. End Up Here started playing, which happened to be your favourite song by 5sos. You were so busy having fun that you didn't hear Michael opening you bedroom door.

" HOW DID WE END UP TALKING, IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU SAID YOU LIKED MY COB....." You sang, turning around and coming fave to face with Michael. You turned a deep red.

" how long.......?" You asked, as you turned down the music.

" long enough" he laughed.

Luke(14)

It was early in the morning, and you happened to be downstairs making your breakfast. You had the radio on quietly in the background and was quietly humming whatever tune was playing. As one song finished, another started to play, one that you know too well.

" I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting waisted. I thought about our last kiss, how I felt the way it tasted" you sang quietly.

" even though your friends tell me you're doing fine. Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?" You sang.

" Oh we have the next calum hood right here" Luke said from behind you. You jumped.

" Oh my days Luke, you scared me!" You said. He laughed.

Calum(12)

" I remember the taste of your skin tonight and the way that you looked you had those eye's. I remember the way it felt inside and the name of the songs that made you cry." You sang along to If You Don't Know. You really liked that song, even though it's one of your brother's songs.

" awh, my little sister knows my songs!" Calum said, making you laugh.

Ashton( 17)

" TELL ME WHERE YOU'RE HIDING YOUR VOODOO DOLL COS I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!" You shouted into your hairbrush. You were listening to music while getting ready for your date.

" I DON'T WANT TO STAY WANT TO RUN AWAY BUT I'M TRAPPED UNDER..."

" YOUR SPELL" someone said behind you, making you jump.

" Fuck! Ashton you gave me a heart attack!" You said, turning off the music.

" Well I'm sorry I came in here to jam with you" he laughed.

"Yeah yeah now out!" You said, pushing him out of your room.

" but you haven't told me where you're hiding your voodoo doll!" He laughed.

" out!"