Another Band Member See's You're Cuts/Scars (ASHTON)

* THIS COULD BE TRIGGERING*

( Ashton 17)

Michael

You were at Michael's since Ashton had to be somewhere. You two were sat in his lounge, him playing a video game and you watching, but your mind was in another place. You kept playing with the sleeves of your sweater, remembering what was underneath. Michael looked over at you briefly.

" Hey ( y/n ), what's up? You seem down" he said, pausing his game. You shook your head.

" Nothing Michael, don't worry" You said, smiling. He looked at you.

" Obviously something's up. Please tell me" He said.

" There's nothing wrong..." You said, playing with your sleeve again. He looked down.

" Can- Can you give me your arms please..." he asked. You shook your head.

" (y/n) give me your arms" he said firmer. You reluctantly gave him your writs. He moved the sleeves and his jaw dropped. Row after row of cuts lined both of your arms. He gently traced one and you winced, looking away. You didn't want to make eye contact with him.

" (y/n)..." he said slowly, his voice cracking. You hated the fact that you made him cry. You tugged your arms away and pulled the sleeves back down. You curled up, your knee's to your chest, and sobbed.  You felt Michael wrap his arms around you and hug you tightly, his tears falling onto you. He stroked your hair and whispered reassuring words in your ear. You guys stayed like that for hours until Ashton knocked on the door. Michael  got up.

" I'm going to have to tell him." he said. Your face turned to horror. You shook your head.

" I have to, sorry (y/n)" He said and got the door. He invited Ashton in and took him straight to the kitchen. They came back a few minutes later, Ashton's eye's brimming with tears. He went and hugged you.

" Why... why (y/n)?" he asked. You told him why. He listened to you, tears falling.

" Don't worry, we'll sort this out. Please promise you'll stop" he said. You nodded. Ashton smiled.

" Thank you, stay strong for me, you mean the world to all of us" he said.