another band member saves you from suicide *TRIGGER WARNING* Calum

( Calum 13)

You looked down at your bloody wrists, a reminder of what you were going to do. With a shaking hand, you picked up the razor again and breathed in. If you did this, no more pain, there would be no more hate. You were about to bring it down for the last time when your door swung open.

" (y/n) calum asked me to see if.... NO!" Ashton yelled, grabbing the razor out of your hand and throwing it to the other side of the room. He picked you up and brought you downstairs and into the kitchen. He placed you on the table and franticly searched for your parents first aid kit. Calum came in to see what was going on.

" (y/n)! oh my god no!" Calum yelled, hugging you. You hissed in pain because of your bleeding wrists.

" where is your first aid kit?!" ashton shouted.

" I'll find it" calum said, running off. Ashton sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

" why.... why (y/n)?" He asked, his voice cracking. You looked down. Calum came back with the bag and they sorted out everything. Once you were okay, Ashton left so you could talk to Calum privately.

" so many people hate me Calum. I constantly get bullied and hurt. I couldn't take it anymore" you said, crying. Calum hugged you.

" please talk to us. we can help. suicide isn't the answer. promise me you will stop. Please?" he begged. You nodded slowly.

" thank you so much. i can't lose you. stay strong for me" he said, hugging you.