You and his girlfriend don't like eachother

(Luke 14)

( I'm gonna use some lyrics in this, sorry if they are wrong)

Luke told you that his new girlfriend, Katie (sorry if that's your name, change it to something else) was coming over today. When she arrived, you could tell she wasn't right for Luke. She wore way too much make-up, to the extent were her face was about 15 shades darker than her neck. She wore this low cut top, so low that she might as well have had her boobs out and shorts that barely covered her butt. You didn't like her, but you had to be polite, so you held out your hand for her to shake.

" hello, I'm-" you said but she cut you off.

" that's nice, now run along and go play with your dolls upstairs. Your brother and I have some things to do" she said, eyeing Luke up. You looked to Luke for help but he was to busy staring at katies ass. You sighed and went upstairs. You put on some music to drown out the sounds of sex coming from downstairs.

" c'mon make it easy. Say I never mattered. Run it up the flag pole. We will teach you how to make boys next door out of assholes" came from your speakers. You were waiting for the thing downstairs to leave. When you heared the front door close, you knew she had gone. You switched off your music and went downstairs. You saw Luke and then cringed at the thought of them two having it on the sofa. You coughed and Luke span around.

" (y/n)!" He said. You stared blankly at him.

" I don't like her" You said bluntly. He was taken back.

" I-I.. Oh..." He said.

" It's obvious that she doesn't like me to! She not right for you" you said. He looked lost. You huffed.

" didn't you hear the way she was talking to me Luke?! Or was her flat ass too much of a distraction for you?" You said.

" Woah, where did that language come from?" He said. You were starting to get angry.

" Luke... I want you to break up with her. I'm usually a nice person that can see the good in people. But with her I saw nothing." You said.

" okay! Okay.... I see what you are talking about. I'll... I'll do it tomorrow" he said.

" now lucas" you said grabbing his phone and giving it to him. He called her and told her it was over. You went back upstairs and listened to more music. You put you music on shuffle and lay on your bed as another fall out boy song played.

" Woah, where did the party go? We're ending it on the phone. I don't wanna go ho-"

Someone stopped the music and you opened your eyes. Luke was standing by your side.

" Sorry. She told me everything, why she was with me in the first place and why she didn't like you. I'm sorry, it won't happen again" he said. You nodded.

"Turn my music back on please, Luke" you said. designed as he turned it back on and walked out.