Falling

(I might have used some words and punctuation wrong in every chapter but please correct me!)

As the competition started, the awkward feeling when you realize that you saw Leslie once again. What made it more awkward was because Osamu came along.

Atsumu was stuck at home doing homework and got scolded by their mom. On the other hand, Osamu finished all his work and he was all free. But, he didn't know what to do. So, he wanted to watch the ice skating competition with you and Kita.

As it started, Akaashi was regretting coming to watch the competition. He felt butterflies on his stomach starting when he came in. That feeling, the feeling that he knows how it feels but not what it is.

The same thing is happening to Kita. Ever since the both of you ran away from the crowd, he felt mesmerized by the scene. He experienced the feeling that feels good when you don't know what you're doing. It is one of the best feelings you can experience, to be honest.

While that feeling lasts, he knew that he was slowly falling. He just doesn't want to admit it. "I need to focus on studying, not love." he said to himself when he started high school. He believes that it's just distractions to keep him away from learning.

It was Aviana's turn to skate. Everyone paid attention. Looked at her like she's what they expected. Skating to the middle, she has a poker face on. She took a deep breath to focus and started.

At first, she started skating elegantly. When it continued, she started becoming more aggressive. That made the competition look like a real competition.  Everyone was shocked but amazed. She was more than they expected. The aggressive performance of hers made the judges interested in her. What made Aviana do this was because of you. Holding your hand, she felt how interesting you are. 

Akaashi was fascinated. He still felt the butterflies in his stomach. Trying to stay still. He knows that he might not have a chance with her because she's interested in her same gender, but he'll just fall until he reaches the ground.

With you and Kita, of course, you both were amazed by her performance. You didn't expect this from her. At first, Aviana looked gentle to you. Kita leaned back watching. He admired how amazing the performance is while it lasted. He looked at you smiling. Seeing you happy made him happy. You looked at him raising a brow, but he looked away.

"What is it?" You laughed

"Nothing" Kita replied, Osamu peeked a bit.

"I love the performance but not the person under me" Osamu looks down at Leslie where she's sitting

"I heard that" Leslie raised her middle finger at him, "Put that down." Akaashi glares at Leslie.

After the competition

You saw Keith outside, waiting. You surprised him by tackling him. 

"I almost had a heart attack" Keith laughed holding his chest, "Oh, hello Kita!" He greeted.

"Hello" Kita smiled, "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm waiting for a bus to stop" The bus arrives as he said that, "See ya!" Osamu, Kita, and you waved at him

"L/n!" Aviana called 

"Oh, hello" You waved at her, "What do you think about my performance?" Aviana grins

"We think it's amazing! You did great!" You exclaimed, "We?" Aviana tilts her head

"Oh, let me introduce you to my friends" You clear up your throat, "This is Kita and Osamu" 

"Nice to meet you both" She shakes both of their hands

"Oh, and by the way, I saw that you guys were close to them" Aviana pointed at Bokuto, Leslie, and Akaashi, "Do you know them?"